Which oil is better??

/ Which oil is better?? #101  
I bought a 1993 Nissan Maxima in 1985

I figured it would get your dander up!

All that is true. The rest of the story is it had a diesel engine. I installed a Frantz bypass filter on the inner fender. Changed the filter ( a roll of toilet paper purchased at a restaurant supply by the case) every other weekend, which took about 5 minutes standing at the fender.

So jump right in and tell us all you know about that!!
You missed the point. You’re the first person that I know that was able to buy a used car…. before it was built. Your comments are hiiiillaarious 🤣🤣😂😅

/ Which oil is better?? #102  
You missed the point. You’re the first person that I know that was able to buy a used car…. before it was built. Your comments are hiiiillaarious 🤣🤣😂😅
Well, change the 9 to an 8 in the date making it 1983. How hiiiillaarous is that?

/ Which oil is better?? #103  
I figured it would get your dander up!

All that is true. The rest of the story is it had a diesel engine. I installed a Frantz bypass filter on the inner fender. Changed the filter ( a roll of toilet paper purchased at a restaurant supply by the case) every other weekend, which took about 5 minutes standing at the fender.

So jump right in and tell us all you know about that!!
LOL,,,, Nope, but again, it's your lie. tell it like you want. Make it as exciting as you want !

/ Which oil is better?? #104  
As I said, It's his lies let him tell them as exciting as he wants.
After all, you got to respect someone that believes their own lies 😂 🤣

/ Which oil is better?? #105  
Well, change the 9 to an 8 in the date making it 1983. How hiiiillaarous is that?
Just another one of your lies. Keep on, if nothing else, we getting a good laugh from ya😂🤣😂🤣

/ Which oil is better?? #106  
Just another one of your lies. Keep on, if nothing else, we getting a good laugh from ya😂🤣😂🤣
I don’t know why his story is unbelievable. I bought a 1998 Jeep Cherokee and drove it for 293k miles, only doing brake jobs and replacing a water pump. I changed oil regularly, using Quaker State conventional oil. After I sold it, I saw it on the road for at least 5 more years. I then bought a 2007 Jeep Liberty and drove it for 226k miles before giving it to my son. He drove it for another 3 years before trading it in. Both vehicles only ever had conventional oil and performed well. Other than dismal fuel mileage.

/ Which oil is better?? #107  
He installed an oil filter at 13 K, drove it 235,000 miles sold it, and it was still running with that same filter, on a car that didn't exist in that yr mod ? ! LOL

/ Which oil is better?? #108  
He installed an oil filter at 13 K, drove it 235,000 miles sold it, and it was still running with that same filter, on a car that didn't exist in that yr mod ? ! LOL
Didn’t he say that he installed a bypass filter?

/ Which oil is better?? #110  
When you get on your keyboard lately you're demonstrating your ignorance. Look up a Frantz filter.