/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
If you guys like seeing the build processes, and unpainted Wickedness, along with good fun all day, come on over and check out the Everything Attachments Channel Group on facebook. You can see the content, even if you aren't a fan or member of facebook.
Travis

I just took and posted some fresh, Wicked pics from the factory..
Travis

eagroup.JPG

*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*

Keep your body away from WICKED teeth!!
Oh, and don't drink Coke around them, either.. :ROFLMAO:
Travis

Cutgriffin.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #33  
Do you need to measure the bucket on a B2601 Kubota or are they all running about the same. I have my tractor at my property and won’t be there for another 6 weeks

Do you need to measure the bucket on a B2601 Kubota or are they all running about the same. I have my tractor at my property and won’t be there for another 6 weeks

We request measurements from each bucket, due to inconsistencies among manufacturers. So, each Wicked Toothbar is custom for the intended bucket, and has been shipping within 4ish weeks.

If you want to trust the consistency, the last customer submitted measurements for a 54" B2601 bucket:
52 inches inside
54 3/8 inches overall
3/8 inch thick edge
Travis

90108632_10215481317256941_7895433767441924096_os.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #35  
We request measurements from each bucket, due to inconsistencies among manufacturers. So, each Wicked Toothbar is custom for the intended bucket, and has been shipping within 4ish weeks.

If you want to trust the consistency, the last customer submitted measurements for a 54" B2601 bucket:
52 inches inside
54 3/8 inches overall
3/8 inch thick edge
Travis

View attachment 731155
I'm thinking about ordering a Wicked Toothbar for my Kioti CX2510h. I would like it delivered along with my other order this coming June. I hope it wouldn't be a pain adding onto an existing order.

The bucket on my KL2510 Loader is just downright weird. Not only are the sides of the bucket sort of Ski Jump shaped, concave if you will, but Kioti decided to put a big honkin' brace on the bottom outside edge. So the ears, I think, would have to be longer than usual. I think. I really don't want to have to punch through an extra 10mm (??) of hardened steel if I don't have to.

Next time you build one for a Kioti KL2510 loader, maybe you could let me know somehow or another. In here would be fine.

Thanks
R

I'm thinking about ordering a Wicked Toothbar for my Kioti CX2510h. I would like it delivered along with my other order this coming June. I hope it wouldn't be a pain adding onto an existing order.

The bucket on my KL2510 Loader is just downright weird. Not only are the sides of the bucket sort of Ski Jump shaped, concave if you will, but Kioti decided to put a big honkin' brace on the bottom outside edge. So the ears, I think, would have to be longer than usual. I think. I really don't want to have to punch through an extra 10mm (??) of hardened steel if I don't have to.

Next time you build one for a Kioti KL2510 loader, maybe you could let me know somehow or another. In here would be fine.

Thanks
R

It definitely wouldn't be a pain to add it.

I've sold quite a few for Kioti buckets with those weird shapes, and haven't heard of an issue.

This may help. For installation, the distance from the tip of the cutting edge to the center of the bolt can be up to about 8.5".
Travis

8andhalfinches.JPG

72scaless.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #37  
Thanks Travis. 8-1/2" sounds right. I ordered my Grapple and WR Long kit from you. I guess the lead time on the toothbar is about 4 weeks now? Not that I'm gonna wait until the last minute.

I have the inside measurement, 49-5/16" but not the other measurements and the bucket is 1,400 miles away and in a very, very cold place right now. I had the other measurements but can't find them. dang it

Maybe I can get somebody to measure what you need. Whatever that is :)

Let me know.

Thanks Travis. 8-1/2" sounds right. I ordered my Grapple and WR Long kit from you. I guess the lead time on the toothbar is about 4 weeks now? Not that I'm gonna wait until the last minute.

I have the inside measurement, 49-5/16" but not the other measurements and the bucket is 1,400 miles away and in a very, very cold place right now. I had the other measurements but can't find them. dang it

Maybe I can get somebody to measure what you need. Whatever that is :)

Let me know.
Yeah, around 4wks build time here lately.

The inside measurement is the most crucial. As long as it is correct, you could ballpark the overall at a couple inches more and be safe. 3rd question is plate thickness of the welded on edge, and that's not usually any thicker than 1/2".

Because of not knowing the exact overall, it could stick out a little further than the bucket edge on either side, instead of being perfectly matched, as shown here, but that wouldn't be a biggie for most..
Travis

jurbalaes.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #40  
Yeah, around 4wks build time here lately.

The inside measurement is the most crucial. As long as it is correct, you could ballpark the overall at a couple inches more and be safe. 3rd question is plate thickness of the welded on edge, and that's not usually any thicker than 1/2".

Because of not knowing the exact overall, it could stick out a little further than the bucket edge on either side, instead of being perfectly matched, as shown here, but that wouldn't be a biggie for most..
Travis

View attachment 731193
Thanks, Ted. I'll be letting you know come closer to me being back on the Farm. Right now, I'm stuck in Florida and it's wall to wall butts. Cellulite butts. Tired of it. I'd move permanently but I think the cold would kill me. It's single digits up on the Farm right now.

Might have to get forks, too.

Stay warm

R