New Purchase

/ New Purchase #141  
I would highly recommend going with a landscape rake with guage wheels for the drive way. I had a 5' Landpride LR1560 with the wheels on my B7800 and felt that it did really well on my gravel drive. The wheels made all the difference.

/ New Purchase #142  
Congrats. I can see the logic in your choice of grading scraper, tractor and ZTR for your situation.

/ New Purchase #143  
Dodge Man, I looked at and drove Kubota, Deere and Massey, thought I'd settled on Kubota. My neighbor suggested I check out Kioti.

Kioti? Made in Korea? Started looking on internet, saw a few bad reports but then noticed that the bad reports were several years old. All recent reviews were very good. Did a "build your tractor" type thing on their website and got sticker shock in a good way. I went and drove the CK and DK models and was very impressed. Would up buying the DK4510 and have been very happy with it.
Indy it sounds like you and I had identical tractor shopping journeys.

/ New Purchase
FYI, chatted with the Dealer some more today. I had mentioned my stability concerns when shopping and they were going to move the tires out to max width, but apparently they couldn't do that with R14s and I didn't want R1s for my application. We talked it over and he's going to add 3" spacers instead which I think is frankly a better outcome than the original plan anyways.

As for the L3302, I would have bought the L2501 but none were available. The dealer is crazy close to my house and has good reviews from the locals I've talked to so for now I'm just going to go with them and what they have. It's easy to get trapped in either an analysis paralysis loop or an endless series of justifications to get something larger. I get the L3902/L3560 argument but I'm just going to roll forward and see how it goes. If it turns out I chose poorly, then given the current market it should be pretty easy to upgrade.

Sticking with the bare minimum number of attachments for now, once I know more I suspect I'll end up buying additional ones. A brush hog seems likely, possibly others.

/ New Purchase #147  
FYI, chatted with the Dealer some more today. I had mentioned my stability concerns when shopping and they were going to move the tires out to max width, but apparently they couldn't do that with R14s and I didn't want R1s for my application. We talked it over and he's going to add 3" spacers instead which I think is frankly a better outcome than the original plan anyways.

As for the L3302, I would have bought the L2501 but none were available. The dealer is crazy close to my house and has good reviews from the locals I've talked to so for now I'm just going to go with them and what they have. It's easy to get trapped in either an analysis paralysis loop or an endless series of justifications to get something larger. I get the L3902/L3560 argument but I'm just going to roll forward and see how it goes. If it turns out I chose poorly, then given the current market it should be pretty easy to upgrade.

Sticking with the bare minimum number of attachments for now, once I know more I suspect I'll end up buying additional ones. A brush hog seems likely, possibly others.
You will be very happy with your new tractor. Congratulations. You are going to find every reason in the world to use the tractor for everything humanly possible all the time.

Now you can start the addiction of spending thousands on all the attachments you are going to need and want.😁

/ New Purchase
You will be very happy with your new tractor. Congratulations. You are going to find every reason in the world to use the tractor for everything humanly possible all the time.
Hah, I don't doubt it, who doesn't like playing with their new toys?
Now you can start the addiction of spending thousands on all the attachments you are going to need and want.😁
Well as long as we're waiting around for delivery, what are some other attachments I might want?

/ New Purchase #149  
Pallet forks, my most used after the bucket.
Hooks, tool boxes and holders.
Lighting upgrades and add ons.

/ New Purchase #150  
Hah, I don't doubt it, who doesn't like playing with their new toys?

Well as long as we're waiting around for delivery, what are some other attachments I might want?
I think it will depend on what you are doing.
I would recommend upgrading to the heavy duty bucket. I have a lot of trees so I went with a 60" grapple from everything attachment, Land Pride RCR_2660 Rotary cutter, and a box blade from everything attachment. I would like to get a landplane for my driveway but can't justify the cost when the box blade will do the grading (but with more effort).

Some people recommend forks but I haven't yet needed it.

I would also recommend getting the rear remotes installed by dealer if you want them as well as bucket leveling rod indicator and third function.