Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #2  
There are better investments. They problem with a lot of the county line stuff in my opinion isn’t really the implements it’s the mounting frame is way underbuilt and that’s where they fail.

Last edited:
   / Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #3  
It really depends on what you plan to do with it, I have that same one and it works great for dirt work or moving and spreading loose or even semi packed gravel like a driveway , But not on any hard packed road. I live at the end of a mile long gravel road and the upper part where most of the traffic is it wont even scratch it , But in front of my house and up the road a ways it will cut it fine, At my farm i grade about 200 yrds of dirt and rock rd going down a hill to my lake and it works great, That price is twice what i paid 3 yrs ago.

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #4  
This TSC box blade is only rated 32hp and my LS is 42hp. Would I just destroy it or could I just slice slower? Never used a box blade before.

I buy all of my attachments from a real tractor and implement dealer in town. They were there before TSC came to town and they'll be there after it closes up. And when I have a problem or need to be educated, they are happy (and... big plus) able to help. You're not going to get that from the teenage checker at TSC.

You can get a 6 foot Titan for the same money

Last edited:
   / Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #5  
Already said depends on what your using it/on,go slow be careful big root and ledge.

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #6  
I have used various County Line implements over the years with no problems. I will say that it's a good idea to inspect the construction and welds prior to purchase, as they can be inconsistent.
I wouldn't hesitate to use that box behind my L4060 machine...

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #7  
I have a five-footer, well-built and works fine. I expect you would spin-out before you tore it apart. It's not like it has any powered parts.

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #8  
It's kind of an odd rating. Your engine HP is 42. Who knows how much drawbar HP your machine has? It's not listed anywhere. I could see someone rating a powered implement, like a brush cutter for example, in how many HP maximum it can handle from the PTO. But an implement like a box blade is pulled through the dirt. So it should be rated at how many draw bar HP the machine can put down, shouldn't it?

I imagine the manufacturer's rating is a generalization as to the weight and traction that the average 25-35 engine HP tractor has, and that's about it.

So if they'r saying 35hp max, and yours puts out 42, that's 20% more HP, so no warranty claims (is there a warranty?).

Reading the reviews, the first one in the list said someone with a 42hp Kubota ripped a ripper out of the thing when caught on a root, so there you go.

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade #9  
Compare here
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...Scraper-For-Compact-Tractors-p/eta-xd-cbb.htm

$300 more.

BUy once, cry once.

/ Am I throwing money away if I by this TSC box blade
It's kind of an odd rating. Your engine HP is 42. Who knows how much drawbar HP your machine has? It's not listed anywhere. I could see someone rating a powered implement, like a brush cutter for example, in how many HP maximum it can handle from the PTO. But an implement like a box blade is pulled through the dirt. So it should be rated at how many draw bar HP the machine can put down, shouldn't it?

I imagine the manufacturer's rating is a generalization as to the weight and traction that the average 25-35 engine HP tractor has, and that's about it.

So if they'r saying 35hp max, and yours puts out 42, that's 20% more HP, so no warranty claims (is there a warranty?).

Reading the reviews, the first one in the list said someone with a 42hp Kubota ripped a ripper out of the thing when caught on a root, so there you go.
Yeah, it’s probably more of a weight rating as you say.