Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310?

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #31  
58636.jpeg

Wife was out today cutting. It may be a yard saw but a couple pounds makes a difference. Shes had 8 back surgeries and she shouldn't be out doing this crap so I might as well make it easier on her. I can't stop her

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310?
Wife was out today cutting. It may be a yard saw but a couple pounds makes a difference. Shes had 8 back surgeries and she shouldn't be out doing this crap so I might as well make it easier on her. I can't stop her

Eight back surgeries.😥😥😥😥??? NO... she shouldn't do it.

Once she gets old, there will be so many problems.

You better save your wife..😩😩😩

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #33  
The Echo CS310 is a nice saw! Have one that rotates between 12 - 16 inch bars. Great for all small jobs. As stated, starts better hot when others may fuss. Limping up with it is well worth having. The one handed handle makes the job easy! Also have 2 CS400's for the bigger problems. Echo's get my vote, sold and serviced them a few years back. JM2C.

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #34  
I also have a stihl ms360. Since it is 3 kg, I use it comfortably. echo CS-310 how many kg?

I also have a stihl ms360. Since it is 3 kg, I use it comfortably. echo CS-310 how many kg?
The Stihl MS360 weight is 5.7kg (12.6lb) without bar and chain according to the factory specs.

The echo CS-310 weight is about 4kg(8.8lb)
jkk
n1.jpg

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #36  
My wife claimed the first one of these I bought. I liked it enough to buy a second one. The vast majority of our use is on oak trees, and these little buggers work hard. My Jonsered CS2255 rarely gets used anymore. We wore out the chain tensioner on one of them, only about ten bucks to replace all the parts.

If they got stolen tomorrow, I'd buy two more.

My wife claimed the first one of these I bought. I liked it enough to buy a second one. The vast majority of our use is on oak trees, and these little buggers work hard. My Jonsered CS2255 rarely gets used anymore. We wore out the chain tensioner on one of them, only about ten bucks to replace all the parts.

If they got stolen tomorrow, I'd buy two more.
How about this chainsaw I just bought from Ebay for $100.

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #39  
I picked up a new CS-352 the other day, same weight as the CS-310 but a few more cc's. How long do Echo's take to break in? Seems like it doesn't want to rev out very far. Carb adjustment/spark arrestor removal needed?

/ Is it worth it to buy the Echo CS-310? #40  
I picked up a new CS-352 the other day, same weight as the CS-310 but a few more cc's. How long do Echo's take to break in? Seems like it doesn't want to rev out very far. Carb adjustment/spark arrestor removal needed?

Fresh gas?