Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #261  
I recon I'm pretty lucky. A couple of months ago I drove down I-35 for 3 hours or so with 10K in my car. Went into Wichita driving around for a while before I handed the money to someone I didn't know and received a title in return. No arrest or confiscation of funds! ;)
You must have had counterfeit cash then. If it was real, every cop between KC and Wichita would have stopped you and taken away the cash. Probably would have turned you over to their alien overlords to probe you and make you one of their minions. Sure am glad you made it out unscathed... Or maybe, that's just what they want you to think.

:)

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #262  
You must have had counterfeit cash then. If it was real, every cop between KC and Wichita would have stopped you and taken away the cash. Probably would have turned you over to their alien overlords to probe you and make you one of their minions. Sure am glad you made it out unscathed... Or maybe, that's just what they want you to think.

:)
You might be onto something…

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #263  
Alien minions? I thought they were just those cute little cartoon characters? I sold a log splitter several months ago. I’m surprised I was able to drive around for months and not get picked up. I finally spent most of it, whew, that was a close call.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?
Alien minions? I thought they were just those cute little cartoon characters? I sold a log splitter several months ago. I’m surprised I was able to drive around for months and not get picked up. I finally spent most of it, whew, that was a close call.
Are they the child eating lizard people some believe in? Good grief............

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #265  
Hopefully somebody will update this thread with news that they police have this guy in custody.
That's what I was hoping when I see this thread expanding. Turns out it's just off topic junk. :rolleyes: