Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #261  

Torvy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Looking to purchase a Compact Tractor in 30-50 HP range.
I recon I'm pretty lucky. A couple of months ago I drove down I-35 for 3 hours or so with 10K in my car. Went into Wichita driving around for a while before I handed the money to someone I didn't know and received a title in return. No arrest or confiscation of funds! ;)
You must have had counterfeit cash then. If it was real, every cop between KC and Wichita would have stopped you and taken away the cash. Probably would have turned you over to their alien overlords to probe you and make you one of their minions. Sure am glad you made it out unscathed... Or maybe, that's just what they want you to think.

:)

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #262  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
You must have had counterfeit cash then. If it was real, every cop between KC and Wichita would have stopped you and taken away the cash. Probably would have turned you over to their alien overlords to probe you and make you one of their minions. Sure am glad you made it out unscathed... Or maybe, that's just what they want you to think.

:)
You might be onto something…

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #263  

dodge man

Tractor
JD 2025R
Alien minions? I thought they were just those cute little cartoon characters? I sold a log splitter several months ago. I’m surprised I was able to drive around for months and not get picked up. I finally spent most of it, whew, that was a close call.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?
OP
ruffdog

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610G, Deere X744, Cub Cadet IH 982
Alien minions? I thought they were just those cute little cartoon characters? I sold a log splitter several months ago. I’m surprised I was able to drive around for months and not get picked up. I finally spent most of it, whew, that was a close call.
Are they the child eating lizard people some believe in? Good grief............

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #265  

Tinhack

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3910, John Deere 420C, Kubota G32XKS, IH 2606, Bad Boy Maverick-60"
Hopefully somebody will update this thread with news that they police have this guy in custody.
That's what I was hoping when I see this thread expanding. Turns out it's just off topic junk. :rolleyes: