Small towable graders?

/ Small towable graders? #11  
It's basicly a box blade on wheels.

This thing does NOT have a integral rear blade to pull material.
It is just a light scarifier. which will bounce.

/ Small towable graders? #12  
The wheeled box blade would be worth looking into. I have seen some with tilt and with enough weight to do some work.

3 point attachments tend to follow the pot holes and bumps and get transferred to the tool attached to the tractor.

/ Small towable graders? #13  
Why does a mile long need a land plane?
I didn't say "NEED", I said I would at least have a land plane....as a bare minimum. Depending how much traffic and condition of said road, a dedicated grader attachment like GEE RAY has suggested would be nice to have.

/ Small towable graders? #14  
This thing does NOT have a integral rear blade to pull material.
It is just a light scarifier. which will bounce.
I missed that part. Geez that thing does look nearly useless.
It being so light and only have that thin blade I could see it making things worse.

/ Small towable graders? #15  
What type of implement that will work best is directly related to the material and structure of the roadbed and surface topping...
A roadbed made from glacial till and packed down and top coated with gravel is much different than a roadbed made from graduated sized material...

/ Small towable graders?
This is why I asked. Alot of knowledge on here. Don't want to spend a grand if it won't work.

Was looking for something to tow behind sxs so it's "free floating" if you will. Like what was mentioned, 3 point just follows the tractor

/ Small towable graders? #17  
Weight is key here to cut, gather and deposit a hard packed dirt (gravel) road. Simply moving around the loose gravel is a very short term solution. Depending on the condition, looking for a local guy with a road grader and having him dress up the ditches and re establish the crown could serve you well for quite a few years. 👍

/ Small towable graders? #18  
The wheeled box blade would be worth looking into. I have seen some with tilt and with enough weight to do some work.

3 point attachments tend to follow the pot holes and bumps and get transferred to the tool attached to the tractor.
That’s the channel I couldn’t remember the name of.

/ Small towable graders?
My neighbor has an actual road grader that's been sitting forever. He finally got it going and after about 30 minutes of use, he blew out alot of hydraulics for the belly blade. He had someone quote him $1200 for repairs. I should go in halves if I can use it.

/ Small towable graders? #20  
We made us an adjustable box grader and bought a hydraulic top link. It will dig into the hardest gravel parking lot in mid summer. You know how the older you get, the harder you are to impress? I was using the grader on maiden voyage, and I was impressed. I figure it will carry 2 1/2 yards of dirt. Gravel road, it just smooths and gravel goes over the blades. I used it on many different ground types, can't say anything negative about it.