Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,661  
2022-09-30, 0718

32 degrees right now...rather gloomy outside. High in the mid-60's.

Lawn needs it's last mowing...too wet today, so a weekend chore

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,662  
Good morning everyone

36° now high’s in the low 60’s and sunny today with light winds.

Not a lot going on but I did manage to bugger up my knee moving some tree limbs over the edge of the hill, slipped on some brush and twisted it a bit. Ice packs and light duty for awhile *”!#$. Oh well, certainly could be worse.

Prayers for those dealing with the aftermath of Ian and those waiting for its second landfall.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,663  
33F clear sky first light frost :( low 60's cloudy late afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Neighbor stop by the one I help remove fluid filter from his Kubota with couple cigars $$$'s and old stoch,he wanted to pay me back,we sat on the deck until 10pm enjoying and the critters show up...1 bear,5 deer,4 gray fox,owl... his eye's were wide and ask many questions.
He from NYC and doctor first time living in the country,told him plan least 6 months ahead and winter leave early for work ;) he wants to join me when I start filming wild late October.

Plans for today...must dump run than couple stops for the Mrs. and date night.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,664  
Helo, do you have a low tire. The low tire warning is on, on your display. What is the 90 inside the red circle? With 72% battery left what is your range? Yesterday I saw a Tesla like yours with the area between the tail lights smashed in but the tail lights were not broken and the lower bumper was not scratched. I could not figure out what hit him, or what he backed into.
Don, funny that you looked at the display and came up with such good questions...and I just looked up "Stay" by Bernard Butler on You Tube yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,665  
Good Morning
45 with a high of 60 with increasing clouds, rain late in the day.

Yesterday was a good day, went according to plan. Dr visit was fine, they were happy that I lost weight, BP was 120/65, no decline in lung function which was compromised in my motorcycle accident that collapsed both lungs. They drained some blood, we’ll see if I get a stern speaking to after it goes through the lab.

Trip to NH went well, we took the plane that had the engine failure back in April, all seems well with that.

Today I’ve got to get some clean up done in the shop. Customer is coming to pick up the speaker I finished last week around 10, after that I’ll go install the new carburetor heat cable that came yesterday. Not sure what will come after that.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,666  
Rear brake only. It is in the rules.

It is similar to speedway, but much larger tracks. Good riders actually do a lot of “braking” by sliding the front wheel going into a turn
Friend of mine raced an Ariel square four with side car on tracks like that

/ Good morning!!!! #156,667  
Good morning! 53˚F heading to only the mid 80s (I don't believe that), cloudless sky, light east wind.

If you look at my dusty tractor pic posted yesterday you will see a portable light trailer. They have rented out 20 of them, the farm will look like daytime. Mostly, I have found all three light switches on the Kubota.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,668  
Morning all, 49 going up to 65, getting chilly.
Heard back from almost everyone in Florida, so far most made it with just power outages and tree/shrub damage.

Mostly - what did they do to your wheel that it won't go on?

Sorry to hear about all the damage with FL people. Hope they can get their homes sealed up and fixed.

NHBX - sorry to hear about the knee

New Microwave is supposed to arrive today and today is pool closing. so that and day job will keep me busy.

When I came in the back sliding glass door, there were a number of deer in the back yard.
One got curious when it saw me go into the house and walked up to the back door to see where I disappeared to.
Stood there for a while staring, the doors are tinted so it could not see in too well, but I could see it.

Here she is watching me go in, pictures don't work through the door glass too well, so this is with the door still open, when I closed it she walked over to the cement edge to look for me.
20220929_182042.jpg

Our greeter along the driveway
20220929_164422.jpg