Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,691  
I heard from some friends in Florida, thankfully they were safe.
Nasty piece of work, that Ian

/ Good morning!!!! #156,692  
Good Morning All

BEF - i love the plans

Helogabals - i have one of each of those vehicles, big size difference for sure. I need the wider handicapped spaces just to get in /out without being a sardine. I can walk across the parking lot still, but i can't trust that somebody else doesn't squeeze me in. I frequently reverse park, also to keep door clear. PS - welcome back to the crowd :)

Roy J - keep getting better, stronger
Buppies - keep getting better, stronger
others - i know that i missed a few, still praying

Mostly - update on my shoulder is that it is slowly improving, I keep doing physio directed exercises with the bands. fingers still feeling numb a year later, shoulder easily tires / pain (even from keyboarding), and probably at 70 % strength right now. I am happy that I can do stuff again, Thank You Lord. It's slow and mostly steady. Tenant's dog almost took-me-out again yesterday (it's like a bulldozer lab/ pit) - it happened quick, I feared going down for a repeat, strained shoulder as I caught myself. I yelled at her (and probably thought of a few unmentionables), but I managed. Yikes. I pet the dog moments later ... because it's a rambunctious dog, doesn't know. Anyway, other than the momentary strain, it could have been a lot worse.

Sodamo and Sophie - Congratulations ❤️

kenmbz - sorry about the hidden damage on the microwave

Another Lottery Hatch yesterday afternoon at about 2 pm. Just out of the shell a few minutes when I saw it. still drying off at that point. Little yellow chick, probably a white Lohmann / barnyard cross (Lotto 2). Cool, company for the one that hatched (Lottery) on Tuesday. These eggs were a lost grouping founf on the yard at some random point, so double win from the incubator, late in the year.

I did about 12 hrs of bookkeeping yesterday, long day, got a few things done though :) Nice having the kitchen and coffee pot 30 ft away from the home office.

- recently found my knee brace back, and the extra set of Tracker keys

Wife expects to be home on Sunday. We'll see, her dad is not doing great, but she needs to come home. (it's been months)

I know that I missed a whole lot of updates / news ... thinking of you all. stay safe and healthy. praying

/ Good morning!!!! #156,694  
You’re a better man (and musician) than me.
Hahaha ... don't be so sure about that.
I struggle up play music that I don’t “feel”. I don’t mind going outside genres that I’m comfortable with, as long as I can get into it, which in the case of heavy metal, I generally can’t. Anything that I came up with would not likely serve the song.
I tend to have the same problem. I was using a click track last night at first, and eventually had to turn it off. It was actually throwing me off during some offbeat syncopated stuff. I had to just listen it to death and learn it, then play it by feel. Same with a subtle tempo change towards the end.

I did some recording with a local jazz guitar player back in the '80s. That was way out of my comfort zone back then. I never was happy with the bass lines on that record, but he loved it.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,695  
Been flat out busy. Got Les' handicapped lad here at present. Her daughter is moving a cabin here on Monday with 2 G'kids. ( !!! ) Can't find a home to rent. Hope it is not long term.
Starlink kit arrived so that only took 10 minutes to get it running. Very happy so far.
Happy Anniversary David/Sophie.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,696  
Mostly - update on my shoulder is that it is slowly improving, I keep doing physio directed exercises with the bands. fingers still feeling numb a year later, shoulder easily tires / pain (even from keyboarding), and probably at 70 % strength right now. I am happy that I can do stuff again, Thank You Lord. It's slow and mostly steady. Tenant's dog almost took-me-out again yesterday (it's like a bulldozer lab/ pit) - it happened quick, I feared going down for a repeat, strained shoulder as I caught myself. I yelled at her (and probably thought of a few unmentionables), but I managed. Yikes. I pet the dog moments later ... because it's a rambunctious dog, doesn't know. Anyway, other than the momentary strain, it could have been a lot worse.
Yes shoulder injuries can be slow to recover from as I have come to find out. Hope that you continue to make good progress and that the exercises will help the recovery

/ Good morning!!!! #156,699  
Been flat out busy. Got Les' handicapped lad here at present. Her daughter is moving a cabin here on Monday with 2 G'kids. ( !!! ) Can't find a home to rent. Hope it is not long term.
Starlink kit arrived so that only took 10 minutes to get it running. Very happy so far.
Happy Anniversary David/Sophie.
Good to see your still making dust. :)