My First Tractor -and buying experience

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #41  
An old thread but would love to know how the tractor is doing a little over a year later. I recently switched over from a great Kubota L2501. I needed something bigger and the 4540 fits the bill.
With most Mahindra threads, after a year It’s probably been sold and replaced by a better brand after a myriad of mysterious issues

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #42  
With most Mahindra threads, after a year It’s probably been sold and replaced by a better brand after a myriad of mysterious issues
What a ridiculous thing to say. I bet he has had no problems with that tractor because he was taught correctly. Most problems with any equipment is caused by the operator not the equipment.

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #43  
He did post a followup about a year ago, his only other thread to date.
He hasn't been on TBN since April, I would be interested in hearing how things are going as well.

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #44  
I have 2 mahindras with a total of over 1600 hrs with no problems, You can keep your better brand and i will keep my cash

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #45  
Ha ha - this looks like the old FORD vs CHEVY debate. Both good.
Pick one and use it and maintain it properly for the best results.

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #46  
More like Ford vs Meera ;)

1667838652680.png
1667838288722.png

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #47  
Op has probably been busy using that new rig while the rest of us are sitting here online!

I like the fact that he seems to be a productive, thoughtful person and joined here to give a well thought-out review of his buying experience. OP congrats on the tractor, welcome, and please feel free to post some more. PS - we like pictures :)

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #48  
More like Ford vs Meera ;)

View attachment 769515View attachment 769513

Won't find too many of those anymore.
Still plenty of yuk-tuk types and some more modern Tata's
I can still hear the rattle of riding in Mumbai taxis while I type this

/ My First Tractor -and buying experience #49  
Haha - That Meera looks the same coming and going :LOL:
Here's a cheap shot of me posting my Ford - since you brought up the subject.

Attachments

• IMG_2180 (2).jpg
    IMG_2180 (2).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2187 (2).jpg
    IMG_2187 (2).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 70