Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #461  
Whats kind of crazy is how much heavy equipment he is determined to get up on top of the mountain even before having a proper road to get up there. Why not.... start at the bottom to make a proper road? Or is he starting from his new gravel/shale pit and working back down?

/ Andrew Camarata #462  
Whats kind of crazy is how much heavy equipment he is determined to get up on top of the mountain even before having a proper road to get up there. Why not.... start at the bottom to make a proper road? Or is he starting from his new gravel/shale pit and working back down?
He's working his way back down. The cost of buying gravel and working his way up must have been prohibitive.

/ Andrew Camarata #463  
He got it up there, after getting a better angle and bigger chains. But they tried to slide it over the edge again

/ Andrew Camarata #464  
He's working his way back down. The cost of buying gravel and working his way up must have been prohibitive.
Right. I suppose he's building a pretty wide, mile+ long road. Or maybe even a road network.

/ Andrew Camarata #465  
I didn't see anything wrong with it. I saw a lot of young men learning a bunch of stuff that day. An education is not free...

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #466  
Snapping heavy 3/8" chains when you're standing near the decapitation zone is certainly one way to learn about recovery safety, sure.

/ Andrew Camarata #468  
Snapping heavy 3/8" chains when you're standing near the decapitation zone is certainly one way to learn about recovery safety, sure.
Were we watching the same thing...i saw none of that happening. They all were safe distances from the "decapitation zone".

/ Andrew Camarata #469  
ok, maybe so. Still, dudes were walking around behind it while precariously secured. A guy was riding it when it went off the road and jumps off. Andrew somehow jumps into his truck as it was sliding past. So much danger; comfort levels can vary.

I noticed how he would stick his leimbs down into the rock crusher while it was operating sometimes too....

/ Andrew Camarata #470  
Oh cool, he's got a nice view of _____ ski resort from his mountain top. Kudos to buckeye for finding his mountain and giving me juuust enough clues to also locate it. I was looking too close to his container castle at first.

Thats a lot of elevation to conquer with roadbuilding.