welding carts

/ welding carts
I'll add a hook of sorts to hang it on the garage wall when not in use. Garage shop is only used in summer. Seem PVC coating should would fine in this application. I do use and love SOOW wire on my snow implements. Seen here is a box of it.
drag266.jpg

/ welding carts #172  
Those wall mount things that are designed to hold garden hoses are inexpensive and allow for a more gentle bend.

/ welding carts
   / welding carts #174  
I'll add a hook of sorts to hang it on the garage wall when not in use. Garage shop is only used in summer. Seem PVC coating should would fine in this application. I do use and love SOOW wire on my snow implements. Seen here is a box of it.
View attachment 798577
Hey Arly, I dint read this whole thread, so apologize if you already said it, but....what is that thing? I see dethatcher tines, but pretty sure that ain't a dethatcher.

/ welding carts
Hey Arly, I dint read this whole thread, so apologize if you already said it, but....what is that thing? I see dethatcher tines, but pretty sure that ain't a dethatcher.
SOOW wire used on my snow implement.

/ welding carts #177  
guess you could cut it up !!! and make a welding cart out of that thing
then take some wires out if a mobile home from a trailer park and run
some 110/220 off of the cart with the mobile home wires ,, then you welding
cart could be complete

/ welding carts #178  
My welding cart is my old Lincoln Tombstone I keep as a spare :)

P1200041.JPG

gg

/ welding carts #179  
My welding cart is my old Lincoln Tombstone I keep as a spare :)
That's beauful, Gordon. Makes me regret not keeping mine. I hung onto dad's old full-copper 1960's Lincoln AC-225 buzz box (aka "tombstone") at least 15 years past my last use of it, and then finally sold it about ten years ago. Then of course I bought a separate cart to stick under my MIG. :rolleyes:

Honestly, nothing has ever come up that I couldn't pound out with the MIG. But I'm sure that someday it will, and then I'll be missing that old Lincoln.

/ welding carts
That's beauful, Gordon. Makes me regret not keeping mine. I hung onto dad's old full-copper 1960's Lincoln AC-225 buzz box (aka "tombstone") at least 15 years past my last use of it, and then finally sold it about ten years ago. Then of course I bought a separate cart to stick under my MIG. :rolleyes:

Honestly, nothing has ever come up that I couldn't pound out with the MIG. But I'm sure that someday it will, and then I'll be missing that old Lincoln.
Thats why I got a wire welder. I welded stick in the field service and manufacturing for 20+ years. Now I avoid it like the plague. :oops:

Last edited: