Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,441  
maybe by y’all it is plural…

but if I walk into my barber shop and say to the crazy dude “Y’all‘s CRAZY!!!”, everybody else knows I am talking about that one individual.

now if I turn around and say “And y’all’s crazy for listening to him!”, everyone else is gonna wonder which person i am talking to if I don’t point or otherwise indicate a specific person.

but if I say “And all y’all’s crazy for listening to him!” Then the whole group is gonna kick my @$$.

“Y’all” is singular.

Kilroy the word are or is needs to be inserted so the plural or singular form is determined. Not a 's.

Y'all is used with 's because it denotes possession not plural form of y'all. you would say "You are all crazy". (Y'all are are crazy)
Or "You all are crazy for listening to him". (Y'all are crazy for listening to him).

But you could say "y'all's boat is ugly"

Y'alls is not a word because Y'all is singular and plural. The only time it is used with an "s" is when it is possessive and then only with an apostrophe "s" - Y'all's = possession.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,442  
Did you know that there are over 150 different dialects in the English language spoken throughout the world? In the United States, there are about 30 major English dialects, and with it, countless ways to pronounce words for the same meaning.
I thought ya'll all might want to know that :D

/ Good morning!!!! #181,445  
The 340 detour at Harpers Ferry will open tomorrow

Rt. 340 near Harpers Ferry will reopen to traffic Friday, Dec. 1, as contractors have completed the major rock fall project 10 days ahead of schedule, according to the West Virginia Department of Transportation.
That’s good news for western Loudoun travelers who have endured long waits as that traffic was guided on an 11-mile detour onto Rt. 9 and Harpers Ferry Road—adding another 25,000 vehicles a day in those corridors.

The project, which removed dangerous rocks and debris from the steep mountainside along the road, began on Sept. 12 and was projected to require a 90-day closure. Boulders the size of cars came down during the project, and crews also repaired pavement and a guardrail that was damaged from falling rock. Approximately 2,300 cubic yards of rock equaling 3,530 tons, was removed during the project.
In the past week, crews have worked on rumble strips, striping, and reflective pavement markers to complete the project.
yes, tomorrow evening. I go that way a lot, so will be nice to have it back open.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,447  
Kilroy the word are or is needs to be inserted so the plural or singular form is determined. Not a 's.

Y'all is used with 's because it denotes possession not plural form of y'all. you would say "You are all crazy". (Y'all are are crazy)
Or "You all are crazy for listening to him". (Y'all are crazy for listening to him).

But you could say "y'all's boat is ugly"

Y'alls is not a word because Y'all is singular and plural. The only time it is used with an "s" is when it is possessive and then only with an apostrophe "s" - Y'all's = possession.
I didn't understand a word that he said, but I had fun playing with the pencil on the bench..

/ Good morning!!!! #181,448  
55 degree.
You can tell when I post from the computer, I can't hold the 0 to get the degree symbol, and too lazy to look up the keystrokes....
Went to town with son for his haircut, then ate lunch at mission. It's getting expensive to eat there also, Almost $40 for 2 lunches.
Kept hearing a pounding sound out back, so took ranger for a drive. Guys fixing fence at the horse farm across the road down back. they have a skid steer post pounder, and nailing on new boards.
nothing getting accomplished here on a nice day.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,449  
Great finish. Did you make it by loading code or turning cranks?
Paul, it may be neither, could be a manual machine with a power feed and a good fly cutter !
Remember the guy on here Farming with Junk? I think I could be his poor cousin.
Pennwalk, Yes I do, his name was Bill and I think he was from Kentucky ! I got to be friends with him years ago. I think he had cancer !
On the one hand, it will liberate a lot of equity, and we will be able to pay off any and all mortgages that we have and have a good whack of cash left over to maybe invest. But on the other hand, 23 acres!😫
Check, thats a tough one ! My wife and I ended up putting the house and property in Vermont in a trust, in our sons name. We have life use, we will see how that works out ! I do know I will get to the point that I cant take care of it any longer, but hopefully our boys will pay to have the work done their at that time !
got, lima beans in there too
Drew,
Bohnen haben viele eisen !
Beans have a lot of iron !:)
And they are good for you !