Comparison 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #21  
But, if you really want a Bota, I'm sure there are a few good reasons out there to choose one. At least we've found one (there's more of them ???)

There's more of them, because, maybe, they are a better machine ???

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #22  
The BX dominates the Sub compact class IMO. Look at a Kubota B2601 too.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #23  

In terms of sales volume, and aftermarket support, I believe you are correct.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #24  

94bullitt,
Dominating the scut class is a true statement if you are calculating all product sales since 1997 to 2014 compared to all others.

However, total scut sales in 2015 will show a change in the percentages from the past as other companies are making significant sales improvements.

As an example if considering a Bx25d . . I'd sure want to look at the Massey GC1710 and GC1720 for price/feature comparisons. Warranty length is also very competitive.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705
Alright guys... did a u-turn... hang on with me.

I'm going with a BX2670-1 today with FEL and 60" MMM. The dealer actually talked me out of the BX25D since I won't have constant use for the backhoe, and I tend to agree with him. I'll just rent a ditch witch for drain/water/gas/electrical lines as I see fit (chances are I'll just dig them myself).

I really like the B2601, but it's truly just too big for my current yard (half acre remember - don't laugh....). I know some people will think I'm nuts for getting this BX, but I know I'll use it for everything.

Already ordered BXPanded Pirahna Bar and Under Armor.

I just bought this rear bar for making my own ballast:

Amazon.com: Titan Trailer Hitch Tractor Drawbar 3 Point Kubota (TDR): Automotive

Also, I'm looking to get this instead of the factory installed grille guard since it has a 2" receiver:

Fab Works OEM | Kubota Attachments

I'll post photos when I get it.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #26  
Alright guys... did a u-turn... hang on with me.

I'm going with a BX2670-1 today with FEL and 60" MMM. The dealer actually talked me out of the BX25D since I won't have constant use for the backhoe, and I tend to agree with him. I'll just rent a ditch witch for drain/water/gas/electrical lines as I see fit (chances are I'll just dig them myself).

I really like the B2601, but it's truly just too big for my current yard (half acre remember - don't laugh....). I know some people will think I'm nuts for getting this BX, but I know I'll use it for everything.

Already ordered BXPanded Pirahna Bar and Under Armor.

I just bought this rear bar for making my own ballast:

Amazon.com: Titan Trailer Hitch Tractor Drawbar 3 Point Kubota (TDR): Automotive

Also, I'm looking to get this instead of the factory installed grille guard since it has a 2" receiver:

Fab Works OEM | Kubota Attachments

I'll post photos when I get it.

Congrats on the new machine

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #27  
I downsized my B2620 with fel, mmm, and bh for a BX 2670-1 with fel, mmm, quick connect pallet forks. Sold the property I used the Bh on so really didn't need it and it took up space in the garage, my wife likes to mow also but the b2620 wasn't that good of a lawn mowing machine like the bx's are. Haven't received the BX yet. They had to order a couple of items for me.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #28  
But, if you really want a Bota, I'm sure there are a few good reasons out there to choose one. At least we've found one (there's more of them ???)

There's more of them, because, maybe, they are a better machine ???

Maybe because there are more dealers around... there are 4 of them within an hour drive of where I'm at, two each of the other major brands (including Mahindra in that).

Congrats on the new tractor. I went with Mahindra SCUT as they were more local, 5 year warranty and the price difference, I couldn't see buying orange when it was not a better built machine. To each their own.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705
Maybe because there are more dealers around... there are 4 of them within an hour drive of where I'm at, two each of the other major brands (including Mahindra in that).

Congrats on the new tractor. I went with Mahindra SCUT as they were more local, 5 year warranty and the price difference, I couldn't see buying orange when it was not a better built machine. To each their own.

Which model are you comparing to? I'd love to hear how they are "better built". I looked at the mahindra twice and can't agree...

I guess I really never hear about Kubota breaking all the time because they are "inferior" to their competition...

Taking delivery next week. Adding to the orange in my garage (echo, husqvarna, stihl, now Kubota)...

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #30  
Which model are you comparing to? I'd love to hear how they are "better built". I looked at the mahindra twice and can't agree...

I guess I really never hear about Kubota breaking all the time because they are "inferior" to their competition...

Taking delivery next week. Adding to the orange in my garage (echo, husqvarna, stihl, now Kubota)...

He didn't say Mahindra was better built than Kubota, he said Kubota wasn't better built than Mahindra....not the same thing.