2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #21  
Even the Dam> door handle broke...New steering box at 27,000

I got play in my steering box too. idler arm as well. Its getting so Im scared to look under it, every time I do its $$$#

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #22  
Listen, I get A plan and I won't touch another Ford.

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #23  
Listen, I get A plan and I won't touch another Ford.

I hear ya.

I get no discounts, even if I did, I still wouldnt.

Actually no NA trucks overly impress me. About the only ones that do, we cant get. The only truck Id even consider new would be the Aussie Landcruiser Diesel crewcab with a Ute body. That or a Hilux Diesel, or the VA Amarok crewcab diesel with ute trays. The LC would be a sure thing for me.

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #24  
That's why I buy used. A 1995 WT 1500 for 2k.

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #27  
Wouldnt be much left of a 95 that was driven yr round here with the salt.

Its crusty but gets decent gas millage and hauls wood.

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #28  
We get it, you guys don't like Fords.

I do.

I don't like Fords cause I don't have any luck with them. Nothing personal.

/ 2013 Tundra vs 2013 Ford #29  
We get it, you guys don't like Fords.

I do.

Thing is, I used to LOVE fords. I was a ford guy thru and thru. Ive built them from the ground up. When I was in my 20's I had a 83 body on 78 3/4 running gear and frame, with about a 6" suspension lift, and some body lift, sitting on 38's. I also had several "stock" ford tucks.

My father was a ford guy, owning several pickups and a Bronco.

Now, Im so jaded at ford due to dealing with their dealers and reps, and the fact that my last one was falling apart and rusting since it was still in warranty and ford would do nothing, that Ill never touch another. Nor will 2 of my friends who had exactly the same experience with their new f150s. Father swore them off too. In my immediate circle there are at least 6 long term ford owners who will never buy another, all because of how they'd been treated individually.