2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #1  

bigcummins03

Bronze Member
Tractor
2022 Shopping Around
So just ordered this tractor with a third function. But not sure how or if I should go with the rear lines from the factory. After reading lots of horror stories about the kubota ones I’m not sure what to do. Also can’t seem to find anything that works with the Cab versions of these tractors. This is a first tractor for me. Going to be using it on my 15 acres no farming work. Just driveway maintenance, working the land with a box scraper, handling tree work and such a. The issue is I’m not on flat ground. Very hilly too. Went with AG tires and spacers in the rear to help widen it. But doing the work with the 3 point I don’t want to be manually operating it. Please help figure out how to get the hydraulic top link and side link.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #2  
Doing work with the 3 point I don’t want to be manually operating it. Please help figure out how to get the hydraulic top link and side link.

Speak with Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics. Brian will have the solution.

LINK: https://www.fitritehydraulics.com

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!
I understand the getting cylinder and hoses to the rear. What I don’t know is the controls for them within the cab? That’s what I can’t seem to figure out or find. Any help there?

Doing work with the 3 point I don’t want to be manually operating it. Please help figure out how to get the hydraulic top link and side link.

Speak with Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics. Brian will have the solution.

LINK: https://www.fitritehydraulics.com

yikes! 34 week lead times. Wow that stinks lol.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #6  
I know you're mostly asking about aftermarket hydraulics, but I would still recommend Kubota remotes. Mine have operated fine over the past 6 years.
The OEM controls are going to more expensive, but they are also made to fit a cab perfectly.

I know you're mostly asking about aftermarket hydraulics, but I would still recommend Kubota remotes. Mine have operated fine over the past 6 years.
The OEM controls are going to more expensive, but they are also made to fit a cab perfectly.
Maybe the posts I was reading was a few years old. Yeah I want them to fit the cab and be a clean install.

You need the tractor be set up with the rear hydraulics. It's OEM. From there you go aftermarket.
Oh that makes sense now. Now got to weigh the options. OEM or Brian’s lol

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #9  
Please call your dealer and have him install 3 rear remotes. Brian can get you valves and cylinders. Can you install the valves? Cylinders are easy. Valving is a whole nother ballgame.

I have the same tractor you ordered. There wasn't a chance that I had the time or skills to install remotes.

My dealer did an outstanding job in fit and finish setting the hydraulic system for 3rd function and 3 rear remotes.

Please call your dealer and have him install 3 rear remotes. Brian can get you valves and cylinders. Can you install the valves? Cylinders are easy. Valving is a whole nother ballgame.

I have the same tractor you ordered. There wasn't a chance that I had the time or skills to install remotes.

My dealer did an outstanding job in fit and finish setting the hydraulic system for 3rd function and 3 rear remotes.

Thanks! I hav no issues doing mechanical work and such. How or where are the controls for the rear remotes?