2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #21  
Getting the rear remotes on is the important part. I would talk with Fit Right to see what they charge for cylinders and hoses. And talk with the dealer about what size cylinder and the cost of those you need. You want to know the travel range so you can adjust the front and back blade of the Box Blade - meaning What length the top link cylinder should be. You can always add cylinders easily. If you use the Box Blade for a while, you may find the length you prefer to use both blades and rippers.

Also, If you want a quick 3pt hitch, the length of the cylinders will change. Such as Pat's Quick Hitch. It will add about 3 or 4 inches to the top link.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!
Getting the rear remotes on is the important part. I would talk with Fit Right to see what they charge for cylinders and hoses. And talk with the dealer about what size cylinder and the cost of those you need. You want to know the travel range so you can adjust the front and back blade of the Box Blade - meaning What length the top link cylinder should be. You can always add cylinders easily. If you use the Box Blade for a while, you may find the length you prefer to use both blades and rippers.

Also, If you want a quick 3pt hitch, the length of the cylinders will change. Such as Pat's Quick Hitch. It will add about 3 or 4 inches to the top link.

Ok that’s good to know what I need to make sure to have them install.

Thanks y’all! Having them put the parts on order. Going with 2 float valves and 1 check. Should cover all the bases right? I’m thinking since I do my own mechanical work normally and have to wait on the parts how simple of an install is this levers and all?

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #24  
I have not done the install. But many here have and will share info. I have read about the install and, in most cases it did not seem to be very difficult. But I did not see how to purge the air out of the hy system after install. (talking about the rear remotes.) What I looked into was the Kubota parts for the remotes and fitment on the Kubota controls. Try to do a little research or discussion with dealer on what quick connect fittings you may like. I think there are three different types. Glade you are getting rear remotes. I use a box blade a lot and would love them. Wish I had gotten them when I bought the tractor. I did price remotes with the dealer, but never got around to doing it. Congrats on the new "best friend."

I have not done the install. But many here have and will share info. I have read about the install and, in most cases it did not seem to be very difficult. But I did not see how to purge the air out of the hy system after install. (talking about the rear remotes.) What I looked into was the Kubota parts for the remotes and fitment on the Kubota controls. Try to do a little research or discussion with dealer on what quick connect fittings you may like. I think there are three different types. Glade you are getting rear remotes. I use a box blade a lot and would love them. Wish I had gotten them when I bought the tractor. I did price remotes with the dealer, but never got around to doing it. Congrats on the new "best friend."

Thank you! I’m heading to get the tractor tomorrow and will talk more in depth with him. Thought the disconnect was all the same. Of course it can’t be that easy.
Getting my implements all second hand as I just couldn’t justify the prices of new and financing then too lol.

Mostly box blade, planer, rake, bush hog, post hole digger about sums up what will get used on the rear.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #26  
Thank you! I’m heading to get the tractor tomorrow and will talk more in depth with him. Thought the disconnect was all the same. Of course it can’t be that easy.
Getting my implements all second hand as I just couldn’t justify the prices of new and financing then too lol.

Mostly box blade, planer, rake, bush hog, post hole digger about sums up what will get used on the rear.
You are getting a lot. Used implements may be a good idea. You may want to add Pallet Forks. Good Job. Have fun at the dealer. They may have some of the implements used you want. Also, maybe they can make it a package deal with an implement or two. If you finance the tractor, they can add an implement (when you purchase the tractor) into the financing. I think they offer 5 yr no interest financing.

You are getting a lot. Used implements may be a good idea. You may want to add Pallet Forks. Good Job. Have fun at the dealer. They may have some of the implements used you want. Also, maybe they can make it a package deal with an implement or two. If you finance the tractor, they can add an implement (when you purchase the tractor) into the financing. I think they offer 5 yr no interest financing.

Oh yeah pallet forks and grapple for the front. We was just talking about the rear so didn’t mention them lol.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #28  

Many of the remotes use simple "Pioneer" or "AG" hyd line couplers which are cheaper than the flat face skid steer compatible types. With Pioneer you just pull hard and they com apart. The others are snazzy, look nicer, don't require plugs to keep out debris, and loose a tiny amount less fluid when connecting/disconnecting. Pioneer 1/2 inch is fairly standard for remotes on medium sized tractors. Your control valves and levers are inherently installed when the remotes go on and they operate cables from inside the cab to the actual valves out back. Good to get all that "factory" if you can and worst case dealer installed.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #29  
definitely go factory on the rear remotes with a cab. an open station is easier to fit a custom installation on. For the top and tilt I would go aftermarket. If you can stand the wait times. I have no experience with Kubota top and tilt but the hydraulic toplink my brother in law got from the dealer was huge and with no pilot operated check valves. I think my local dealer just slaps the same top link on the L's as on the M's so they are bulky on the smaller tractors.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #30  
Personally I'd get the dealer to install the remotes. The remotes are a dealer installed option so they are quite familiar with doing them and it will be done properly without you having to spend your time and effort on it. I have had remotes on all 3 Kubotas I have owned and have never had a problem with them. To me it makes no sense to buy a tractor and not have remotes on it.