2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #12  
I have the Kubota valves on my standard-L (since about 2015) and they've never given me a problem.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #13  
Another member here and myself have had issues with them. One valve has leak down. Not enough to be inoperable however I expected more from Kubota.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #14  
yikes! 34 week lead times. Wow that stinks lol.
His stuff is that good and he is that knowledgeable.
Having said that RjCorazza, Bavarian and Citydude are right the factory stuff fits and looks better.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!
Having said that RjCorazza, Bavarian and Citydude are right the factory stuff fits and looks better.

That’s good to hear.

Another member here and myself have had issues with them. One valve has leak down. Not enough to be inoperable however I expected more from Kubota.

That’s my worry though. Constantly taking back for warranty work

Oh yeah I can tell by how many posts recommended his stuff.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #19  
You might have more than one option. If you just ordered it, you may want to see if you can still get the order changed to include rear remotes from the factory. Of course the second option is to have the Kubota dealer do Kubota parts install.
And the third option maybe aftermarket parts. Then, you will wait until received. 34 weeks, I guess. But you will still be able to use your box blade during that time. Just have to manually adjust the blade to do what you want.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
You might have more than one option. If you just ordered it, you may want to see if you can still get the order changed to include rear remotes from the factory. Of course the second option is to have the Kubota dealer do Kubota parts install.
And the third option maybe aftermarket parts. Then, you will wait until received. 34 weeks, I guess. But you will still be able to use your box blade during that time. Just have to manually adjust the blade to do what you want.

Oh yeah I’m calling them when they open. It’s on the lot just waiting to get the wheel spacers delivered. Then the third valve installed. I’ll have them tack on the rear remotes too. Guess I need the cylinders added too?