2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help!
Good deal y’all. Thanks. Will have them install them. They did ask what type. Great more options that I haven’t a clue on nor know what I would need for my applications. Head spinning lol

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #32  
So just ordered this tractor with a third function. But not sure how or if I should go with the rear lines from the factory. After reading lots of horror stories about the kubota ones I’m not sure what to do. Also can’t seem to find anything that works with the Cab versions of these tractors. This is a first tractor for me. Going to be using it on my 15 acres no farming work. Just driveway maintenance, working the land with a box scraper, handling tree work and such a. The issue is I’m not on flat ground. Very hilly too. Went with AG tires and spacers in the rear to help widen it. But doing the work with the 3 point I don’t want to be manually operating it. Please help figure out how to get the hydraulic top link and side link.
I also bought my first tractor and it was a Kubota L4060 HSTC-limited, primarily for snow clearing and general gravel driveway maintenance. I had the dealer install a third function kit and one set of hydraulic lines (2 possible) to the rear so I could angle my PTO mounted rear blade from the cab. For the cost of the kits, the dealer installed them without any additional labor, so I guess labor was buried or "included". I can't imagine running a rear implement without at least one set of hydraulic lines to move something remotely. Was surprised myself that on the L series, rear hydraulics don't come with the base tractor, but when I asked about this the dealer said most people don't order them this way so they are not standard. I have had no trouble with any of the dealer installed plumbing either toward the front or rear.

I also bought my first tractor and it was a Kubota L4060 HSTC-limited, primarily for snow clearing and general gravel driveway maintenance. I had the dealer install a third function kit and one set of hydraulic lines (2 possible) to the rear so I could angle my PTO mounted rear blade from the cab. For the cost of the kits, the dealer installed them without any additional labor, so I guess labor was buried or "included". I can't imagine running a rear implement without at least one set of hydraulic lines to move something remotely. Was surprised myself that on the L series, rear hydraulics don't come with the base tractor, but when I asked about this the dealer said most people don't order them this way so they are not standard. I have had no trouble with any of the dealer installed plumbing either toward the front or rear.

One thing I wished I needed it for was snow. This part of Tennessee don’t get anything but a dusting lol. With that said I guess I don’t know how many lines I should get? 2 or 3. Brian emailed me saying get 3 and all with float so I’ll probably order them that way. Makes sense because of the need comes to have a check valve line a electric ball valve can be added to them. Which I think I’d like that option for the top link. But open minded to those who have tractors lol.

First is going to be a box blade. The AG tires are set out wide and now it’s around 6’ wide. Would it be better for a 7’ or 8’? Will 8’ be too much for this little tractor?

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #35  
I'm not sure what the problems are with Kubota remotes. I had a L5740 with 2 rear remotes but no third function. Using a grapple, I plumbed it from one of the rear remotes but it was a nuisance moving my hand to the rear remote to open and close the grapple, so when I traded for a L6060, I got it with the third function and 3 remotes. Much better - added a SSQA snow plow that also could be angled with the third function. Having 3 rear remotes allowed one for top line, one for side link, and one open. Still not enough because I frequently needed to disconnect the side link so I could use 2 remotes. L6060 has now been traded away but it lasted 5 years doing general farm work, clearing deer lanes, rotary cutter chopping brush growth in ditches, etc. I didn't rip off the third function vales or hoses like many predicted. A rear remote problem I had from the start was one hose was not installed properly by the dealer's people and it dripped throughout the 5 years. Left a note to the dealer to fix their sloppy dealer installation before sending to the next customer because the next owner might not want to put up with the oil drips.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #36  
I have 1 factory installed rear remote, wish I had 2.

Here's in installation on an L6060 ROPS if that helps. Ryan's channel is all about his work at a Kubota dealership and I learn a lot watching him work.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #37  
Get all 3; as the years go by you will forget what you paid, but you will always appreciate the convenience and utility of the remotes.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #38  
First is going to be a box blade. The AG tires are set out wide and now it’s around 6’ wide. Would it be better for a 7’ or 8’? Will 8’ be too much for this little tractor?

That would really depend on the soil type and use, but I would have to say that 8' is way too much box blade for the L4060. Personally I would stay with a 6' which is as wide as the tractor tires.
Back to remotes... As others are saying, I have 2 remotes and wish I had gotten the full set of 3.

/ 2021 L4060 HSTC Limited Edition Tilt and Trim Help! #39  
I pull a 7' landplane grade scraper and you know it's back there. The box blade loads up way more material - go with a 6' as Rj said.

Ok great. I’ll go with the 6’. Plan is to pick up the tractor this afternoon and have them order a full set of float valves most likely as Brian suggested increases the odds of getting 2 out of 3 functioning probably lol. And if needed add a electric ball valve to use as hold function. Only thing I can think of is needed to hold down pressure at angle.

As for the land is Chirt and top soil too. So best to stick with a narrower one lol. Was only thinking about at angles needing it wider