2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302
Dude.... you're even more annoying.

Coming on here whining and crying about a minor problem.....that your dealer is working on....

And giving us little bits of information and not the whole story.

People on this forum are here to help. But you appear to not want help and only want to whine and cry about a small issue with your machine and how poor you are. Take that BS elsewhere.

I told you early in this post....get your money back. Get another brand so you can cry and bash them everytime something doesn't go your way.
And this post helped how?
Others are chiming in with suggestions, you, you’re just spewing words.
Get a life, and stop trolling here.

/ 2022 L3302
Swing is the weakest function. When I cover a ditch with my mini x I’ll put my 3 foot bucket on and drive beside the ditch and pull the dirt back in. It’s way faster than taking tiny bits at a time swinging it in. It’s also less stressful on the equipment. If you were using a hand rake you wouldn’t swing it sideways. Your arms are much stronger to push and pull compared to sideways. The backhoe is the same way. Do you have any experience on other similar sized tractors to compare to?
Swing should be no weaker than any other function.
And I do backfill sometimes like you described, but at times it’s handy to just sweep the dirt back in without moving the tractor, it should be able to do it easily.

/ 2022 L3302
Suggestion: Have your sales person come out and observe you operating the unit and then inform you if you are doing anything incorrectly And yes, you should be able to "sweep" dirt back into a hole.
I used the word “sweep” as a descriptive word to easily convey an image, sorry it upsets you.
I will gladly show anyone, I have a video I took that day but this site doesn’t allow video uploads here.

/ 2022 L3302 #54  
And I do backfill sometimes like you described, but at times it’s handy to just sweep the dirt back in without moving the tractor, it should be able to do it easily.

Swing is weaker than any other function. Tractor backhoes, real construction backhoes, mini excavators, big excavators, and cranes have virtually no power on the swing. It’s not meant to move material that way. If you’re expecting the Kubota to do that or any other brand machine you’re going to be disappointed.

/ 2022 L3302 #55  
I used the word “sweep” as a descriptive word to easily convey an image, sorry it upsets you.
I will gladly show anyone, I have a video I took that day but this site doesn’t allow video uploads here.
Doesn't upset me. Was just trying to say that you should be able to move some dirt with the bucket. And yes, the swing is not as strong as you would think.

/ 2022 L3302 #56  
I understand your frustration. When you say premium, you mean overpriced. For some people the reassurance of buying a more expensive brand or with a name familiar to more people is reassuring, too. The expectation is that your chances of problems will be much lower.

Any brand will have some that are just lemons. Every brand has some dealerships with issues. Maybe it was a new guy assembling. Maybe just someone distracted. The fact remains that your brand new tractor does not do that for which you purchased it. If it is me, I push the dealership to take it back and return my money. Likely you will never trust it and it will gnaw at you for years.

Sorry for your luck.

/ 2022 L3302 #57  
And this post helped how?
Others are chiming in with suggestions, you, you’re just spewing words.
Get a life, and stop trolling here.
I have made several posts asking questions that go unanswered, and making suggestions of things you should to to troubleshoot or help you out. I can tell at this point you obviously have no clue about your machine, and for someone claiming to come here for help....you do a terrible job of explaining things, and leaving out key details. Then you go on the defensive and start attacking the very people you seek help from.....all I can do is shake my head.

/ 2022 L3302 #58  
This shows your lack of understanding as well. As already mentioned....swing IS the weakest function and not made to move material under resistance.

Look at the size/stroke of the cylinders in relation to how far the boom swings. Simple physics and geometry.

Weld you up a bucket rotated 90 degrees so the dig path is inline with the swing arc. See how well it digs compared to the dipper and bucket cylinders. I told you WAY BACK on post #8 that you need to put a pressure gauge on the system and see what PSI you are getting. You ever do that? or have your dealer do that? Or do you think thats just me trolling and spewing words :ROFLMAO:

/ 2022 L3302 #59  
It won’t, it creeps backwards when I tried to just roll it with the FEL off the ground, heck with the FEL bucket flat on the ground you should be able to push it backwards with the backhoe.
My tractor backhoe has pretty decent power IMO (has dug everything I have needed over the years), but I can't push my tractor ahead with the FEL bucket on the ground.
I need to raise the FEL bucket off the ground and have the tractor in neutral to shove the tractor ahead.

/ 2022 L3302 #60  
I understand your frustration. When you say premium, you mean overpriced. For some people the reassurance of buying a more expensive brand or with a name familiar to more people is reassuring, too. The expectation is that your chances of problems will be much lower.

Any brand will have some that are just lemons. Every brand has some dealerships with issues. Maybe it was a new guy assembling. Maybe just someone distracted. The fact remains that your brand new tractor does not do that for which you purchased it. If it is me, I push the dealership to take it back and return my money. Likely you will never trust it and it will gnaw at you for years.

Sorry for your luck.

The Kubota tractor backhoes are the best in industry. That doesn’t change the fact it’s still a tractor backhoe, not a 50,000 pound excavator. The controls are the smoothest, the tractor subframe mounts are the best, and the backhoe buckets are the best. One minor dealer prep problem doesn’t make it junk. And ever manufacturer has a few problems. That’s why warranty exists.