2610H Cab

/ 2610H Cab #1  

Moak

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 3165 Bronson 2610H
I was just wondering if anybody has fund a cab out there for the 2610? I have been told that the one for 2400 will work but I can't figure out how that is possible since the 2610 and 2400 are to different size tractors. 2610H is 6.6 longer wheel base 2.6 inch longer and 9.6 inch wider.

/ 2610H Cab #2  
Hey Moak ,
I have the 2400h , I can take some measurements on the cab and tractor if you want but I agree the size of the tractors don’t match ,Dan

/ 2610H Cab
Dan, That would be great for I have not funded one to measure I have been told there was a dealer in VT that added one I have reached out to him but they never got back to me. Thanks

/ 2610H Cab #4  
Hey Moa ,
No problem, I will be back at my tractor Tuesday and Wednesday, I can take some pictures with tape measure for reference, can I get your cell # because I don't have computer way up in the mountains off grid but my phone works ok most of the time , Dan

/ 2610H Cab
Hey Moa ,
No problem, I will be back at my tractor Tuesday and Wednesday, I can take some pictures with tape measure for reference, can I get your cell # because I don't have computer way up in the mountains off grid but my phone works ok most of the time , Dan
Sent to you in privet message

/ 2610H Cab
Well, thanks to Dan I was able to find out all I needed to know on the cab measurements and if I could placing it onto my 2610. O also found out that they use a different loader valve on the cab tractor VS the open station so to make a cab work looks like I might have to change out the loader valve to make it all work. So we are back to the researching again for I don't want to have to get into that.