30k tractor budget

/ 30k tractor budget #51  
That's not what JD or tractor data have the PTO hp listed at. Right now they're claiming 34 PTO hp.
Their brochure claims 36.

But in any case ...no not 40.

But I would certainly hope it wouldn't have any issues with a small 5' cutter. Making such a statement as if it is some how impressive is confusing

/ 30k tractor budget #52  
Their brochure claims 36.
Yep your right. 36.6 to be exact. However, the website is stating something different:

I will call Deere and find out which number is correct.

/ 30k tractor budget #53  
Hi all, i got led here while searching for tractors and seemed like a good place for some help.

I will be purchasing a tractor when we get our taxes back next year and i expect to have a budget of 30k. Ive been looking at used but just thought id check if a new tractor is possible. Its hard to figure out prices most of the time it seems and then i know there are better deals once you go to buy.

I really dont want a payment as we just paid off all our debt besides our new house we're building but would be considered if it could be pretty close.

I am looking for a minimum 50hp 4wd tractor with front loader, of course a cab would be nice but not necessary. We'll be raising goats and id like to be able to move round bales, bushhog, mow and maneuver logs from cutting down trees would be the general work.

Im not brand loyal and i dont really want to pay more just for a name, but i want a quality tractor. We do have a jd, tym, kubota, NH, deutz and case dealer within an hour that i know of.

If thats pretty much not in reason what should i look for in a used one?

Go to Kubota tractor build site and pick the tractor you are interested in.
You will get a suggested MSRP for the total (including implements and options).
If you belong to the NCHA (National Cutting Horse Association) your membership will give you 20% off of the MSRP.

/ 30k tractor budget
MSRP for a 3046R is $2500 over OP budget. Given the current used market the likelihood of finding one well under $30k is dubious.

Similarly sized options that are in budget: Branson 4215R, LS MT345E, TYM T474, Kioti DK4510, JD 3043D, Bobcat CT4045...Case and NH have options slightly over budget, but about $2k cheaper than the 3046R. The Kubota L4701DT is about the same price, but has a bit more weight and HP than the 3046R.
I am going for utility, not compact. but the mf 2607h is also over my budget with an msrp of 42k when i built it online, however i found them listed new at 34k, i can come up with a lottle more for that, or step down to the 2606h. I could not find comparable models for that price new but i contacted jd, kubota, case and nh dealers asking for a quote on their comparable models and let them know what i found the mf for.

/ 30k tractor budget
Go to Kubota tractor build site and pick the tractor you are interested in.
You will get a suggested MSRP for the total (including implements and options).
If you belong to the NCHA (National Cutting Horse Association) your membership will give you 20% off of the MSRP.
I did but i emailed our local dealer for a quote as i found the mf 2607h with an msrp of 42k for 34k. Well unfortunatelyim not, that would be a nice discount

/ 30k tractor budget #56  
I did but i emailed our local dealer for a quote as i found the mf 2607h with an msrp of 42k for 34k. Well unfortunatelyim not, that would be a nice discount
Is the membership less than $8,000? :unsure:

/ 30k tractor budget
Is the membership less than $8,000? :unsure:
That is a good question, i just looked it up and was shocked...

"Our Non-Competing membership is for our most avid fans and industry breeders. This membership is designed for those members that DO NOT compete or own horses that compete.

This membership will give you access to NCHA membership discounts with select NCHA Sponsors, a subscription to the Cutting Horse Chatter magazine (U.S. & Canada members only)

Cost: $65/annually"

ill do that in a heartbeat lol, im gonna wait to get my quotes back in and if they wont cut a deal like mf and with that ill be at the same cost or better ill be going for it lol.

/ 30k tractor budget #58  
That is a good question, i just looked it up and was shocked...

"Our Non-Competing membership is for our most avid fans and industry breeders. This membership is designed for those members that DO NOT compete or own horses that compete.

This membership will give you access to NCHA membership discounts with select NCHA Sponsors, a subscription to the Cutting Horse Chatter magazine (U.S. & Canada members only)

Cost: $65/annually"

ill do that in a heartbeat lol, im gonna wait to get my quotes back in and if they wont cut a deal like mf and with that ill be at the same cost or better ill be going for it lol.
I didn't have to pay any membership fee when joining. Just check the "Non-competitor" box.

I had my membership number within a few hours and my official NCHA card within a week.

/ 30k tractor budget
I didn't have to pay any membership fee when joining. Just check the "Non-competitor" box.

I had my membership number within a few hours and my official NCHA card within a week.
Thats awesome, ill do that then if i go for the kubota lol

/ 30k tractor budget #60  
20% off of MSRP would put Kubota pretty close to the competition on price.