30x50 Pole Barn

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #32  
I'm storing hay so I wanted it plus vented soffit and the fabric on the roof panels (formed dry panel )

Thats why I went with 1 ft eave overhangs with vented soffits and vented ridge.

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #33  
   / 30x50 Pole Barn #34  
Did you get sliding doors or roll up doors ?

2 doors. 1 is 14x14 and the other is 12x10. Both are Raynor hi-lift doors not roll up. The 12x10 goes straight up the other is a angle track. Are you getting the perma column setup for the posts ? Morton is now using this system instead of sinking wood post in the ground.

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #35  
2 doors. 1 is 14x14 and the other is 12x10. Both are Raynor hi-lift doors not roll up. The 12x10 goes straight up the other is a angle track. Are you getting the perma column setup for the posts ? Morton is now using this system instead of sinking wood post in the ground.

Galvanized support stilt system , treated columns

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #36  
Galvanized support stilt system , treated columns

The Morton rep here said they are getting away from the in ground post, so I think he gave me a discount on going with the perma column, for which I was very happy. I am getting beefier trusses as they are on 10' centers. Don't get much snow here.

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #37  
The Morton rep here said they are getting away from the in ground post, so I think he gave me a discount on going with the perma column, for which I was very happy. I am getting beefier trusses as they are on 10' centers. Don't get much snow here.

The trusses are 7' spacing, 4/12 roof pitch, 306 style building

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #39  
The trusses are 7' spacing, 4/12 roof pitch, 306 style building

I didn't know Morton was up here. Thanks! Any person there you would particularly recommend to talk to?

/ 30x50 Pole Barn #40  
I didn't know Morton was up here. Thanks! Any person there you would particularly recommend to talk to?

They have sales reps , But Mark is mine I don't know if his territory is up there . I will PM you ...