/ 4707 #511  
I am supposed to be finally getting my 4707 this Thursday. I can feel the excitement slowly building day by day, I'll probably mimic the excitement of a 10 year old getting a super nintendo in the 90's.

I've watched and rewatched a few "tractor delivery" videos trying to get a list of stuff to double check when it arrives. Any of yall got lists I can use to make sure everything is square?

Morg

/ 4707 #512  
I'm excited for you. I'm still waiting on mine. From what I've seen on Youtube, read on the 4700 Group on FB, and read on here, the things that I would want to make sure of, are the remote lift buttons on the rear fenders. Do they work properly? And the clutch seems to be an issue in getting it to feather, or release smoothly when in low gear. My dealer said that he will tweek my AC to make it work better. Something about it not being as good as it can be from the factory, and that he fixes that before delivery.

/ 4707 #513  
The only remaining issue on mine is the hood not raising and staying up. It's scheduled to get new shocks, but they haven't sent out a mechanic yet to do it. Other than that, the tractor's been more or less trouble free now (60 hours).

/ 4707 #514  
I'm excited for you. I'm still waiting on mine. From what I've seen on Youtube, read on the 4700 Group on FB, and read on here, the things that I would want to make sure of, are the remote lift buttons on the rear fenders. Do they work properly? And the clutch seems to be an issue in getting it to feather, or release smoothly when in low gear. My dealer said that he will tweek my AC to make it work better. Something about it not being as good as it can be from the factory, and that he fixes that before delivery.
Hey would you be able to ask your dealer what the tweak(s) are he is doing for the AC?

It would greatly help me out as I've got a 4710 that is absolutely miserable in the summer and haven't been able to get it in for warranty work yet - Pretty sure it has to do with airflow but haven't quite found the issue thus far - I've already done the one adjustment from I believe Bagwell Farm's youtube channel (I might be wrong on that one) where he adjusts the temperature probe in the coil a bit higher so the compressor cycles.

Eager to see if there is possibly something else I could be missing, especially anything that would be giving me about half the airflow compared to any other 4700 series on #4 fan position. (Initial dealer thought was loose duct-work but I pulled my liner down and they all seem to be sealed good so - thinking its either lower output blower motor than should be or perhaps even one of the really old ones but I've got a 2019 so it makes no sense why a 2016/2017 blower motor would be on it).

Thanks!

/ 4707 #515  
I think he mentions it in one of his Youtube videos. It's PR Equipment. As of right now, I've been waiting on mine to arrive since November, so my dealer and I are not on the best of terms. I don't blame him, but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to get him to return my calls and emails. It's been over a month since I last spoke to him, so he's due for another call from me to see what the latest lie is on my tractor. I'll ask him about the AC then.

/ 4707 #516  
We have added actual shutoff valves in the water line coming to the heaters, usually makes a considerable difference in any tractor.

/ 4707 #517  
I've been waiting on mine to arrive since November

This is partially why I wanted to buy one that was in stock. It's possible that the dealer is told "oh yeah we can get new orders to you in 3 months", but it's also possible that the factory is telling dealers "12 months for new orders" and the dealer just tells sweet lies to keep the orders rolling. Unfortunately with how dealer/company sales is set up they can just easily shift blame and you'll never really know. Unless they have some way of showing you on a computer your order status etc. I wonder if companies will start to roll out public order status websites to help keep consumes in the loop and keep their dealers accountable.

And the clutch seems to be an issue in getting it to feather, or release smoothly when in low gear.

Can you elaborate? I literally have only driven a tractor a handful of times on the dealer lot. Is this only for when you're trying to do precise movements with the clutch?

/ 4707 #518  
I think he mentions it in one of his Youtube videos. It's PR Equipment. As of right now, I've been waiting on mine to arrive since November, so my dealer and I are not on the best of terms. I don't blame him, but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to get him to return my calls and emails. It's been over a month since I last spoke to him, so he's due for another call from me to see what the latest lie is on my tractor. I'll ask him about the AC then.
Oof - Yeah if your relations are getting strained, I wouldn't worry about asking him on it - But if ya do happen to find out, would love to know!

Can you elaborate? I literally have only driven a tractor a handful of times on the dealer lot. Is this only for when you're trying to do precise movements with the clutch?
I'd like to piggy-back on this as well with my 4710 - Basically in the lower gears, if you try to feather the clutch by depressing it partially to slow the tractor down further than that gear allows (and get some more precision - think inching forward) - it doesn't quite work. Those lower gears (I've got the 12x12, not the dyna 2 tho) for some reason are an On/Off, there really is no feathering- Better off putting it in like low 5 and feathering. I can't recall which gears its jerky in but 1 and 2 definitely are a no-go in my 4710, I can't remember if 3 and 4 also don't allow the precision.

/ 4707 #519  
Oof - Yeah if your relations are getting strained, I wouldn't worry about asking him on it - But if ya do happen to find out, would love to know!

I'd like to piggy-back on this as well with my 4710 - Basically in the lower gears, if you try to feather the clutch by depressing it partially to slow the tractor down further than that gear allows (and get some more precision - think inching forward) - it doesn't quite work. Those lower gears (I've got the 12x12, not the dyna 2 tho) for some reason are an On/Off, there really is no feathering- Better off putting it in like low 5 and feathering. I can't recall which gears its jerky in but 1 and 2 definitely are a no-go in my 4710, I can't remember if 3 and 4 also don't allow the precision.
I'm guessing I'm approaching 100hrs on my 4707. Hasn't been super hot here, but AC seems sufficient.

Still HATE the clutch. Garbage. I have the Dyna 2. Seems like the lower gears while in the high powershift are really bad. It even will bang in and out of gear when using the reverser to go from F to R and vice versa. I also don't like that the 4WD engages any time you touch the brakes. Maybe thats typical, but it clunks when it does it... it just doesn't sound good.

Other than that I really enjoy the tractor when I'm moving. Stop and go is just terrible. I'll probably keep the tractor for awhile yet but might be in the market for a Kubota or Deere depending on how the next couple years go. A jumpy azz clutch is just a no go when trying to do loader work or blow snow. It takes what has the potential to be a great tractor and ruins it.

/ 4707 #520  
This is partially why I wanted to buy one that was in stock. It's possible that the dealer is told "oh yeah we can get new orders to you in 3 months", but it's also possible that the factory is telling dealers "12 months for new orders" and the dealer just tells sweet lies to keep the orders rolling. Unfortunately with how dealer/company sales is set up they can just easily shift blame and you'll never really know. Unless they have some way of showing you on a computer your order status etc. I wonder if companies will start to roll out public order status websites to help keep consumes in the loop and keep their dealers accountable.

It can be anytime, and you never know when. Sometimes its perfectly fine, other times it grabs so hard it throws you back in your seat (forward) or you about eat the steering wheel (reverse). Don't try blowing snow or doing loader work near your house or shop or you just might end up going through a wall. Or for example if you are parking the tractor close behind a pickup in your garage/shop you have to be extremely careful so you don't end up with a smashed vehicle.

Agco told my dealer this is just the way they are.