A "run" on .223 Ammo online.

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #11  
***** has told America he cannot get the guns banned so he will tax the ammunition. Not a surprise to any one.

Maybe that's his response to the government's fiscal irresponsibility :(

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #12  
How is taxing ammunition going to stop gun violence? :anyone:

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #13  
Yeah ammo in the .223/ 5.56 is flying off the shelf's. People are panic buying and it will be the norm for the extended future. Bunch of friends & I shoot once a week, so we always buy in bulk, so glad we did in last order thousands of .223's were received. Humn, guess we won't be-able to shoot the amount we always do, have to conserve a bit. Don't you just hate it when it seems there is an over reacting to everything? Check out the below link, interesting read.
Exclusive: Cops, detectives, FBI agents, U.S. soldiers tell Natural News they will not enforce gun confiscation orders

DevilDog

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #14  
How is taxing ammunition going to stop gun violence? :anyone:

the (misinformed) believe that if you dont have bullets for the gun the most you can do with it is toss it at someone. THey also believe that the criminals wont flat out steal the ammo, and or sell drugs to make the money to buy it. after all they are only criminals.

the other thought (not necessarily bad idea) the tax money can be funneled to Gov't sponsored programs to reduce violence overall.

the war on bullets is bleeding over to reloading supplies. primers have been hard to come by for years.

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #15  
I was over on Midway USA and all primers are "out out of stock"

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #16  
i had a midway order for some bullits and dies come in.. but wasn't able to order fast enough to get primers and powder.

hope my local show this weekend has some or I'm sol on relaod supplies till stuff calms down..

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #17  
I was over on Midway USA and all primers are "out out of stock"

i'm afraid I may not have enough.. i hope I find some at the local show this weekend.. GRRRRR

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #18  
i had a midway order for some bullits and dies come in.. but wasn't able to order fast enough to get primers and powder.

hope my local show this weekend has some or I'm sol on relaod supplies till stuff calms down..

Is it going to calm down?

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #19  
Yes it will calm down. :)

Wives will be dumping some of this stuff after Christmas and at tax time. :D

/ A "run" on .223 Ammo online. #20  
probably.. maybee? when it does.. who knows what will come back into availability.. and what won't...

\for instance.. hi cap mags may be a casualty.

I wish I had more ar mags.

milsurps were cheap last week.. i bet, IF they can be found, they will be 5c the price..