added reverse lights to mule 610

/ added reverse lights to mule 610 #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
for your information, to add reverse lights to a mule 550 or 610, maybe others proved to be easy, the dealer was useless to get the switch fortunately Aliexpress has them for 3 dollars, next remove the 9/16 hex bolt/plug that is below neutral switch and install the new one, the wire is tucked away follow neutral wire back and about 6 inches away you will find it, connect to switch.

by the rear light you will find 2 wires one being brown, this will have 12v on it, the other goes to the installed switch and grounds out when reverse is selected, connect these wires to your new light and presto rear light.

had wired one to a toggle switch but couple times drained battery, at the lake or in the field the reverse light is a handy light to have, the switch was $3.00 LED light $6.00 down side 4 weeks delivery

/ added reverse lights to mule 610 #2  
I wonder if my mule 4010 has one. Back up lights would be nice. Will have to explore this.

/ added reverse lights to mule 610 #3  
I think the Kawasaki switch PN is 13151-1080 and the washer is 92065-058

Sometimes European models will use this for back up lights/alarms. Look in wire diagrams and manual for "other markets".

/ added reverse lights to mule 610
its funny dealer said the option was not available in north america, they had no clue where or what the switch would be available after doing some reading turns out its the same switch on a motorcycle and atv, its sure handy having the reverse light option,