Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #21  
I have the knock offs on my 2011 F150.
It was a pleasant surprise to find out that the turn signal wiring and courtesy light was built in and when plugged into my harness in the doors, worked perfectly.
All still in perfect shape since install in 2012.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors
Well, I think I’ve heard enough to pull the trigger. :thumbsup:
I will go ahead and order them.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #23  
Looking forward to your thoughts once you have them installed!!!

I’m thinking I can get all my money back selling the factory drivers side mirror, which is largely undamaged. The passenger side mirror shell is pretty beat up, but the heated power glass still works.
They’d probably sell for $150 on CL ????

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #25  
I’m thinking I can get all my money back selling the factory drivers side mirror, which is largely undamaged. The passenger side mirror shell is pretty beat up, but the heated power glass still works.

Probably.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #26  
Tell me about the middle one and the asking price if you will? Really a sharp truck.

Tell me about the middle one and the asking price if you will? Really a sharp truck.

It’s a mixed bag. It is a sharp, beautiful truck. Bone stock and very fast. Has newer exhaust system (complete CAT, DPF, muffler and pipes). Also has rear air bags and compressor. All controlled from cab. 129k miles.
FX4 package is really sharp. Beautiful interior.
Body in very good condition, but, it has a nickel size hole in lower drivers side cab corner. Other than that almost zero body issues.
6.4L diesel: If you really stomp on the truck HARD (which I never do except 1 or 2 times in an emergency merging situation) you get a check engine light. It does not disable the truck, no limp mode, nothing. It just runs normally and the light turns itself off on the next start up. I think the oil cooler may be on the verge of reading higher than normal oil temps, and that sets off the light. If you drive normally, you would never know anything.

Really neat truck for $14,500.

Attachments

• 768D24C1-16C7-4046-A34B-BC9CD6C5083F.jpeg
    768D24C1-16C7-4046-A34B-BC9CD6C5083F.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 70
  • B99317A2-A2AC-4812-83FA-BACF3BEF4145.jpeg
    B99317A2-A2AC-4812-83FA-BACF3BEF4145.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 60
  • 5E199026-8748-4965-B24A-5F97E297B4DE.jpeg
    5E199026-8748-4965-B24A-5F97E297B4DE.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 89
   / Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #28  
It’s a mixed bag. It is a sharp, beautiful truck. Bone stock and very fast. Has newer exhaust system (complete CAT, DPF, muffler and pipes). Also has rear air bags and compressor. All controlled from cab. 129k miles.
FX4 package is really sharp. Beautiful interior.
Body in very good condition, but, it has a nickel size hole in lower drivers side cab corner. Other than that almost zero body issues.
6.4L diesel: If you really stomp on the truck HARD (which I never do except 1 or 2 times in an emergency merging situation) you get a check engine light. It does not disable the truck, no limp mode, nothing. It just runs normally and the light turns itself off on the next start up. I think the oil cooler may be on the verge of reading higher than normal oil temps, and that sets off the light. If you drive normally, you would never know anything.

Really neat truck for $14,500.

That will make someone a nice truck. I'm looking for that truck with a manual transmission, especially in the shape yours is in. I'd really like a V10 gasoline with the manual in that truck but that's like finding a unicorn. You shouldn't have trouble selling yours. If it were manual I'd really be interested. Thanks for the information. If I hear of anyone looking I show them this post.

It’s twice as fast as the 08 F-350 I have.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #30  

eBay is better.