All bad idea on tree removal

/ All bad idea on tree removal #2  
:rolleyes: Darn lucky wasn't worse.

/ All bad idea on tree removal #3  
When I was younger and slightly more foolish, I had a tree flip across the bucket and onto the driers seat. I wasn't in the seat, I was sawing down the tree. Then I was sawing the tree off of the tractor. :ashamed:

/ All bad idea on tree removal #6  
They walk among us.

Glad he wasn't killed.

/ All bad idea on tree removal #7  
Trees and tractors are a bad combo, especially when mixed with stupidity.

/ All bad idea on tree removal #8  
Looks like he bailed off before the tree came down. Not sure. Darn lucky he was regardless.

/ All bad idea on tree removal #9  
Hey, anyone notice that had he stayed on the tractor it wouldn't have hit him? Also, his ROPS was down. And he wasn't wearing a seat belt. And..... yikes!

/ All bad idea on tree removal #10  
Hey, anyone notice that had he stayed on the tractor it wouldn't have hit him? Also, his ROPS was down. And he wasn't wearing a seat belt. And..... yikes!

I thought the same thing. The guy who was either next to the photographer or the video guy himself made mention of what was happening and knew that tree was going to be trouble. This guy learned a lesson that day. May it make him better.
While I'm here, I'll relate of another thing that makes me cringe. Guys who take down trees by digging at the roots with a small backhoe attachment. Unless you're in a Caterpillar 365, this is not going to end well at some point.