Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #401  
What did he think was going to happen when he bought the lowest price POS truck at an auction that he didn't bother to go check out. It didn't even get a Richy bros. tune up. AKA $100 spray job.

He himself put up the last POS he bought for auction. Buyer beware. 🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #402  
What did he think was going to happen when he bought the lowest price POS truck at an auction that he didn't bother to go check out. It didn't even get a Richy bros. tune up. AKA $100 spray job.

He himself put up the last POS he bought for auction. Buyer beware.

I don’t think he auctioned the last one and he definitely disclosed that the transmission was bad.

/ Andrew Camarata #403  
From what I remember from the last video when he got rid of the last one, he said I guess I'll just put it up for auction that's what everybody else does but I'll have to double check on that.

"Let's go to the video tape" 🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #404  
At 46 min. in the video, he said, "I'll just send it to auction I guess that's what you do " At the very end he said he might put it on FB and someone wanted it even if the trans was out. 🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #405  

guess Andrew is doing ok, subbed out putting in a three mile long road for his mountain cabin.

his lastest video on the dozer sprocket sees the start of that

/ Andrew Camarata #406  

He himself put up the last POS he bought for auction. Buyer beware. 🍻

He bought a pretty crispt-looking Bell off-road truck after the CAT and Volvo disasters.

/ Andrew Camarata #407  
I just discovered his channel and have been enjoying his videos. Over 3 hrs for the mountain top purchase video. What a beautiful view.

/ Andrew Camarata #408  
And now he has a humongous rock crusher operating to pave the road going up the mountain, And, true to form, he damaged the crusher while moving it up the mountain. Gotta love it.

/ Andrew Camarata #409  
yes, if you remember the trip up the mountain pulling that nice rv, almost completely wrecking it on a tree.
It's a long driveway but he needs to cut some more trees back

/ Andrew Camarata #410  
I kind of got bored with his videos and haven't seen anything in awhile. The comments about him building a road up a mountain have me wondering what he's doing. Did he buy a mountain?