Announcement...

/ Announcement...
Along with anti-matter, regular matter, and dark-matter, scientists now claim the existence of doesn't-matter.
Although not 100% certain the consensus among the scientific community so far is that it doesn't affect much, if anything at all...!

/ Announcement... #92  
Along with anti-matter, regular matter, and dark-matter, scientists now claim the existence of doesn't-matter.
Although not 100% certain the consensus among the scientific community so far is that it doesn't affect much, if anything at all...!
i'm in the middle of another book on gravity and matter etc etc. The more i read the less i understand.

What you and i and most everyone else considers matter.......like planets, stars, peanut butter, dirt etc......when added all together, make up only about 5% of all matter.

But in the end.....doesn't matter

/ Announcement...
Three reasons not to start a fight with an old man...:

1. If you win you beat up an old man.

2. If you loose you got beat up by an old man.

3. More than likely the old man will shoot you.

/ Announcement... #94  
I'll go with #3 since I'm the old man.

/ Announcement... #96  
It's been said. I looked her in the eye and admitted, "I don't have a problem with kids, I have a problem with your kids."

/ Announcement...
A farmer walks into the house with duck in his arms...h4e says: "this is that pig I was telling you about"...his wife says: "that's not a pig it's a duck"...The farmer replies:..."I was talking to the duck"...!

/ Announcement...
I threw a ball for our dog...t’s a bit extravagant I know, but it was his birthday and he looks great in a tuxedo...!

/ Announcement...
Just Wondering...

- When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their strike signs?

- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

- If you're cross-eyed and dyslexic, can you read just fine?

- Why do they call it a "free gift?" Aren't all gifts supposed to be free?

/ Announcement... #100  
Just Wondering ... If you're cross-eyed and dyslexic, can you read just fine?

Perhaps after cataract surgery and if both eyes are working again. Meanwhile I've been reading Gulag Archipelago during stay at home. I'm on page 9 of 615 so far. :ninja: