Announcement...

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
My mother in law is a hoarder and refuses to throw out her old magazine collection.
She has a lot of issues...!

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
Good news, the Lego store has reopened...
People are lined up for blocks...!

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
If a judge slips on discarded banana skin...Would you say he was overturned on a peel ?

kenmbz

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720/Simplicity Regents/Echo CS-490/CS-620
Graham Kerr went to rehab and his show was never the same. He was always tanked on his original show, it would have been hard not to notice as he downed glass after glass on camera. But boy was he funny.

Julia Child was amazing, my mother used to watch all these cooking shows when I was a kid. Julia would do some pretty amazing food mistakes, like hitting a chicken with a cleaver and it launched across the set. The cameraman was laughing so hard the camera was shaking. She always stayed composed, think a few sips of wine before and during filming helped a bit.

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
I'm stuck...Can anyone remember the joke I posted about a chiropractor?...it was about a weak back...!

the old grind

Elite Member
Tractor
NH T-1520 HST, NH TC33DA HST, Case DX26 HST, .Terramite T5C, . NH L785
I'm sad to announce that my GF's happy news turned out to be a false pregnancy. For weeks (and closer together than ever) we'd been laboring under a misconception. btw slash, thanks for cheering me up through it all. :geek:

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Yes - thanks much - /pine.

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
Did you know you can change a regular old couch into a sofa bed...by just forgetting an anniversary...!

OP
/pine

/pine

Super Star Member
What if the stars aren't real and are they're just holes in a box so we can breathe ??