Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #81  
Try some A1 sauce on steamed shrimp...!

/ Answer me this... #83  
I will agree, that i have eaten plenty of steaks that didn't need anything else on them. Usually prepared by someone besides me. :)

/ Answer me this... #84  
3 rules to live by:

No steak sauce.
No Mayo.
No ranch dressing.

/ Answer me this... #85  
I like A1 on a hamburger. I eat it with steak, but a good steak don’t need sauce.

/ Answer me this... #87  
A few years ago I was in TX on business with several women co-workers. We went out to a steak place one night and when the waiter finished taking all of our orders, he said "you're not from around here are you?". I asked if he knew that due to our "Ohio accents", but he said no it was because no one ordered a side of ranch. He said most people there, especially women, drown their food in ranch dressing. :D

/ Answer me this... #88  
A1 Steak sauce on the side in a puddle for dipping your steak or hamburger in is also great. But I am the only one in my house that likes it.
If it’s a good steak and properly prepared you shouldn’t need anything but a little salt and pepper.

edit: ok, so this is an obvious thing from the comments I didn’t see when I wrote it.

/ Answer me this... #90  
There is a fellow in the neighborhood who has a small cart that sells steamed sweet corn on a stick. He takes the corn out fresh from the steamer covers it with Mayo, sprinkles it with a dry Mexican cheese and sprinkles it with red pepper. I only tried it once. Didn’t really know what to think of it. I suppose I’d rather just have a corn dog. On the other hand. I just finished a pork chop sandwich with Mayo while reading this long thread. :)
ps- wish it was Miracle Whip!