Anticipated Reply

/ Anticipated Reply #21  
If the search function worked at all on this site, it might be a shame if the answer to a technical question was not forthcoming.

/ Anticipated Reply #22  
If the search function worked at all on this site, it might be a shame if the answer to a technical question was not forthcoming.

You can do somewhat better if you go to Google and type your question + Tractorbynet.

/ Anticipated Reply #23  
Snip.................

Not to change subjects...but just think how awesome this site would be if there was not so many deserters...for whatever reason a lot of folks including a lot of high quality insight, foresight and overall great advice givers...stop posting...Sure some pass away (that's life...er..)...some get P.O'd and leave...others just get bored with the typical back and forth...

Snip..

And still others stop by the "Friendly Politics" sub forum & never return......

/ Anticipated Reply #24  
From what I've heard it's not friendly at all...one of the reasons I have never been there...

/ Anticipated Reply #25  

From what I've heard it's not friendly at all...one of the reasons I have never been there...

It's 90% mindless snipping and trolling ("You a doh-head!"; "Am not! You're the dough head!"; "No I aint, you are!" -repeat ad infinitum
9.8%: Baseless opinions: "Other side (tribe) is bad! My side (tribe) is good! - because I say so!. That's all the hard proof I need!" Where partisanship trumps principles.
.2%: A thought out and reasoned response.

/ Anticipated Reply #26  
It's 90% mindless snipping and trolling ("You a doh-head!"; "Am not! You're the dough head!"; "No I aint, you are!" -repeat ad infinitum
9.8%: Baseless opinions: "Other side (tribe) is bad! My side (tribe) is good! - because I say so!. That's all the hard proof I need!" Where partisanship trumps principles.
.2%: A thought out and reasoned response.
The #1 reason most political discussions are this way is because of the blatant double standard that is ingrained on one side...

/ Anticipated Reply #27  
The #1 reason most political discussions are this way is because of the blatant double standard that is ingrained on one side...

You mean both sides right?!