Anticipated Reply

/ Anticipated Reply #41  
All the facts in the world mean nothing if one is incapable of comprehending them or simply cant fathom them...so they steadfastly just deny them...

...It's the same old, same old, typical rhetoric of denial from those with no insight...

The problem is obvious and as the saying goes "it can't be fixed"...

I hate to bring up names of politicians but how do the deniers explain how bill clinton is now a "victim" of the events that got him impeached...??...
While I'm name dropping...just FYI...if you want some real insight into the double standard...just ask Mary Jo Kopechne...oh wait I forgot...she drowned while the drunk driver that killed her went on to get elected to the US senate for 7 terms...poor al frankin is still scratching his head...LoL...!

/ Anticipated Reply #42  
Pretty much everything tractor related has already been discussed. The forum would be dead if that happened. Some people get upset if a thread goes off topic. Most threads could be wrapped up with a page of information. How much is there to discuss on one subject?

Pallets.

3,000+ posts.

Unresolved topic.

/ Anticipated Reply #43  
I would like to chime in here.
I just do not know which path to follow. The OP or the politics.
Then again most of what I would say has been said on both subjects.

/ Anticipated Reply #45  
I gave up trying to follow that thread. We never got an answer on why pallets are propped up in fields?

They are propped up to keep them dry until they use them to put the hay bales on to keep them from molding.

/ Anticipated Reply #46  
So, back on topic:

I notice a good number of posts asking for help where the help given really is not the help that is sought.

For instance, OP posts a question; "Has anyone ever used a bale spear as a toothpick? If so, how did it work out?"

Responses will be posted ranging from "I use a grapple as a toilet paper holder" to "My cousin used to work for the govt and he seen the ufo's in area 51, but he don't like to talk about it."

No one ever answers the question about the bale spear. Now, I understand if no one has ever tried it, but there is no need to chime in if you don't have pertinent information. Is there?

/ Anticipated Reply #47  
My favorite unhelpful reply:

OP: Why is my tractor doing this?

Answer: I don't know. I don't have one and have never used one.

---

Over 300,000 members, and someone thinks they are being asked personally.

Bruce

/ Anticipated Reply #48  
Maybe the answers given, though not what was looked for, are still not the best answer..

/ Anticipated Reply #49  
My favorite unhelpful reply:

OP: Why is my tractor doing this?
Answer: I don't know. I don't have one and have never used one. Bruce

I was looking at reviews for a new garbage disposal on Amazon and reading the posted questions. One question was whether a garbage disposal could be hooked up to a toilet. And the answer - I will never forget - was something like: "Lady, if you need a garbage disposal for your toilet you need to change your diet."

/ Anticipated Reply #50  
but there is no need to chime in if you don't have pertinent information. Is there?
Your are absolutely right!

But some forum members here are just like politicians, they talk a lot but never say anything. :rolleyes: