any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #41  
No, that tire size will not work. The last number is the rim size. Your stock tire has a 10" rim and your replacement tire has a 8" rim. First number is the diameter, second number the tire width and the third number is the rim diameter. The 10" rims and 20" diameter is an oddball. However there are few options out there for ATV tires and I believe the Carlisle All Trail is available in that size.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #42  
No, that tire size will not work. The last number is the rim size. Your stock tire has a 10" rim and your replacement tire has a 8" rim. First number is the diameter, second number the tire width and the third number is the rim diameter. The 10" rims and 20" diameter is an oddball. However there are few options out there for ATV tires and I believe the Carlisle All Trail is available in that size.

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

And thanks for the education

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #43  
Here is a link from the Carlisle site. On my mower I went from a 20X10-8 to a 21X11-8. It is slightly larger diameter so I had to re-level the deck but it is all good. It will climb a hill like a billy goat now. Well worth the change even though they do ride a little rougher than turfs.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #44  
Here is a link from the Carlisle site. On my mower I went from a 20X10-8 to a 21X11-8. It is slightly larger diameter so I had to re-level the deck but it is all good. It will climb a hill like a billy goat now. Well worth the change even though they do ride a little rougher than turfs.

I think you forgot the link.. ;-)

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #45  
So, back to those R1 tires.. Been looking everywhere and no can find! The ones on my mower say 20x8-10, all I can find are 20x10-8... any clue if they would work? What size are yours?
Your tire size is 20 inch diameter, 8 inches wide on a 10 inch wheel. So a 20x10-8 would not work.

Mine are on a 12 inch wheel, I will try to check the diameter and width tomorrow.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #46  
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #47  
What do you think of these? they are the onlyones I can find in this size that aren't turf tires, they seem pretty coarse though.
2 2x8 1 4 Ply Kenda K378 AG Traction Tires 2x8 1 2 8 1 81 4AGR | eBay

$_57.jpg
Yep, too coarse, made for mud.

Measure the physical size of your tire and see if these might fit: New Set of 2 Kenda 22x11x1 Bar Tread Tires Grasshopper 482483 | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #48  
------------------------------

Mine are on a 12 inch wheel, I will try to check the diameter and width tomorrow.
They are 23 x 8.50-12.

P4280010.JPG

P4280016.JPG

The 1996, 325D has 23 x10.50-12 turfs that are wider, on a wider wheel.

P4280020.JPG

P4280018.JPG

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #49  
I think you forgot the link.. ;-)

I wonder why it did not post. It was there when I clicked post.

Anyway just Google "Carlisle AT101". This is the chevron tire that is just slightly larger than the turfs that should work well.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #50  
I wonder why it did not post. It was there when I clicked post.

Anyway just Google "Carlisle AT101". This is the chevron tire that is just slightly larger than the turfs that should work well.

Thanks I will do that..