Anyone like traffic circles-roundabouts?

/ Anyone like traffic circles-roundabouts? #231  
Wasn’t the roundabouts fault.
I nominate him for a Darwin award.
In some ways this is a good argument for roundabouts. Or, at least, roundabouts with hefty walls in the middle to catch people who would probably otherwise end up in a head-on collision with another car.
I'd prefer people drive safely and sanely, but if they're not, my preference is that they go out solo.

/ Anyone like traffic circles-roundabouts? #232  
I know two guys who flipped trucks similarly. James nodded & hit a left guardrail over a creek while in a '70s pickup. Going over clockwise he was thrown clear before it landed upside down and rested on the hood & tailgate. Really chopped the top on that one. A resident heard the wreck and dialed 911. The empty bottle and drunken state were explained as "I was in a lot of pain so I chugged it." LEO admired the attempt and took him in.

Lee dozed hit right guard rail driving a roll-back wrecker with < 1500 mi on the odo'on NB I-75. As it rolled CCW the seat came up at him and violently & his left arm got caught in the wheel as it kinda smacked him. I was coincidentally driving SB a short time and got a good look at the aftermath. (no LEOs or ambulance, 3 lanes down to one) When I returned NB some time later it was upright vs on the left side and on the hook. btw, it was two days later that I found out it was my next door neighbor. He has at least two 'bionic' attachments for what's left of his lower left arm.

There are a lot circles being put in near here and while I'm not one who avoids them by alternate routes there's more than unfamiliarity and awkwardness to inspire trepidation. btw, Plenty of launches to see on YT if you watch dash & security cam videos.

/ Anyone like traffic circles-roundabouts? #233  
I avoid the new one in town by taking a parallel route. Once people get used to it I'll use it. Maybe.