Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler?

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #21  
Hi! I have now my new moldboardplow. Thanks to ALDO BIAGIOLI&FIGLI the maker very wellmake . I like the fully adjustable hitch (A NEED). I look for setting and possibility with my GRILLO 107d. I find I need 15-16 in. (40cm) between or inside wheels. For possibility May be 6-7 in. (18cm) in. max width and 5-6 in. (15cm) max. depth This could be OK for me. I could try this Plough next spring. I am working on new steel wheels.Good luck ! Oldmech

Attachments

• gricha12.jpg
    gricha12.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,132
  • gricha52.jpg
    gricha52.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 933
  • gricha72.jpg
    gricha72.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 784
   / Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #22  
Nice plow. May I say that it is a compliment to its maker for you buy this new plow instead of making your own. I always enjoy seeing your workmanship on your other projects, and I hope you enjoy this new plow.

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler?
Hey all,

I got my Plow! It's even a two way unit. It was a bit of an adventure to get it. I bought it from a gentleman in Seattle WA and had to hire someone to haul it 2000 miles to me in WI. The bigger catch was the seller wouldn't separate it out from the other equipment he had for sale, so I now have to sell a sickle mower, SEP mower, and a 735 Diesel with 26 inch tiller. Sure wish I could keep 'em but I just can't :-(

I'm gonna need to find a way to attach some weight to the back as it doesn't balance with the engine very well. I'm also gonna need to dish out the tires and mount more axle extensions. Hopefully, I'll be able to plow with turf tires because I can't swing the 400 bucks it would take to buy ag tread tires. I'll mount my tire chains if traction is an issue. I should have plenty of weight with the axle mounted plate weights. I have 82.5 lbs per side on it with a potential for 100 or more lbs.

02-26-09_1746.jpg

02-26-09_1747.jpg

Now, I just need some weather cooperation.

Bill in WI

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #24  
......have to sell a sickle mower, SEP mower, and a 735 Diesel with 26 inch tiller

You must really have wanted that plow, but I'll give you plenty of credit for selling the rest cuz when I buy a bunch of stuff to get a particular item, seems like I never get around to selling the rest of it.

A 735 diesel sounds like a great piece of equipment. Please post some pictures of it and of the rest of what you bought.

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #26  
Hi! Congratulation! For your new moldboard plow. I think we need about 16 in. inside wheels . Chains is a need with turf tires.
I seen your video 735 diesel Very good! Are tines of tiller very used half or more . Engine is a ACME MOTORI DIESEL may be ADN 37W. I know Acme diesel Very good industrial engine. How much are you asking For 735 diesel with tiller. You could sold it very fast if price is good. Good luck! Oldmech

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #27  
It would be hard to turn loose of that 753.

Hey oldmech,

I posted another video with the tiller that I didn't provide the link. You can find it easy enough by searching "BCS 735 diesel". That one shows it with the hood installed. I took it off to work on it. The tines are rusty but show very little use. You're right about the engine being an ADN 37. Hope I don't need the chains, but I do have a set all made up for them.

Rub it in, 2manyrocks :-( Posted on Madison, WI craigslist a couple days ago and no bites yet. I had a lot of bites a couple weeks ago until I listed the asking price of $1100. Musta been a lot of lowballers.

/ Anyone pull a moldboard plow behind a two wheeler? #29  
Sorry.

You're keeping a gas unit and selling this diesel 853? I'm not familiar with these machines. I remember looking at a small one in the mid 1980's, but since then, I haven't even seen one in person. What features does the one you're keeping have that you prefer over the diesel?

Hey,

It's a 735. They're a great unit, but the 850 is made is a machine made for front mount attachments and I bought it to run a lawn mower. The handelbars switch on both machines, but the 850 has faster ground speed options in "pusher" mode and an instant reverser. I actually toyed with switching the engines, but decided against it because the 735 is getting old enough to be collectible and I wouldn't wanna ruin it by mounting that V-twin briggs on it. I am toying with buying a "Chinmar" diesel off ebay for 500 bucks delivered, but hesitate to buy Chinese anything and have always been a big believer in "YGWYPF"

Bill

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Steel Wheel Mowing Machine, 2-Horse International Harvester #9 McCormick De (A33349)
Steel Wheel Mowing...
2016 Dodge Durango SXT (A33544)
2016 Dodge Durango...
Rhino Shredder (A33041)
Rhino Shredder...
Watercolor Painting (A33041)
Watercolor...
Fuel Tank (A33041)
Fuel Tank (A33041)
2 Yard plastic dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard plastic...