Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #41  
Has anyone priced 2x6x18'. I did. Need to replace floor on 2 trailers, a 14' tilt trailer and an 18' trailer.
52.00 for 2x6x18' each
41.00 for 2x6x12' each
I can buy sheet metal for same or cheaper.
Will wait till lumber goes back down, but will never be where it was.
NEVER WAIST A GOOD PANDEMIC.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #42  
tried to get an ATC for my motorcycle was told could take a year!

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #43  
I just bought a 18' 10K Gatormade GT-XT yesterday. Found a small local dealer with one left from February. It was $800 cheaper than picking one up at Gatormade's factory in Somerset, KY. And saved me almost 2 hours of drive.

But most dealers around here real low on inventory, and even taking deposits on trailers they advertise as "arriving soon."

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #44  
Guess its time to put my 14' Homesteader Patriot up for sale... I've been thinking about it since I don't use it but if its that bad out there, I'm ready to part with it

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #45  
There is a trailer sales lot in Spokane with hundreds of trailers. From small single axle to very large dump style. Big Boy.
Can you tell me which lot in Spokane? I’m in north Idaho looking for 14k 20’ and there are zero anywhere. Some dealers are out till September currently. Might be some light duty trailers around but nothing in 14k or better.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #46  
I just ordered a BX1880 and a trailer at the local Kubota dealership. They had my trailer in stock so I have picked it up already, but it seems it will be months yet before I get my tractor. He still has a few trailers on his lot also. 20' tandem axle 3.5 ton capacity Hudson Brothers trailer. It's one of his more popular trailers so he's always kept a few in stock. I'm not sure if he's just going through the rest of his old stock or if he's still been able to get a few in.

I watched used trailers for a while, but anything decent in the 16-20' range and 7000ish capacity was 2500-3,000, and in many cases still needing decking, or tires, etc. The new trailer was $3900 so I decided just to go new.

I just want my tractor .
Patients grasshopper... Not sure if this will give you hope or not but I ordered a B2601 June 1st, 2020 and took delivery November 14th 2020... ALMOST 6 months. Mine was definitely worth the wait and I think you will find yours to be as well!

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #47  
Can you tell me which lot in Spokane? I’m in north Idaho looking for 14k 20’ and there are zero anywhere. Some dealers are out till September currently. Might be some light duty trailers around but nothing in 14k or better.
I concur... Fox Trailers in Post Falls is barren, I think there might be 2-4 cargo/snowmobile enclosed trailers, maybe a toyhauler. Nothing suitable for hauling a tractor. Same for Trailers Plus! I have found a free travel trailer that I've stripped down to the frame and am building a flatbed to haul my tractor with. I picked up two 7k axles, complete with brakes, springs/shackles, wheels at a yardsale for $50. It is going to take about $1000 bucks in steel and $100k in lumber ;) and some sweat equity and i'll have a pretty decent 14k trailer (to haul my 4k tractor!).

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #48  
Where I am in Missouri, used trailers don't seem to exist on the lots. I bought my last trailer in 2017 and waited about a month to get it. I do think the more specific configuration you want the less likely you will find it on the lot. My trailer is 14K, removeable fenders, led lighting, ezloader tilt bed with 12K setback jack and all 4 brakes (required here to be legal) made by Doolittle. I think I had to pay about $5300. I thought that was REALLY expensive until I saw the list was well over that. But I have had several other equipment trailers that cost half that and they just didn't seem to track as well and they were so noisy. Anyway, even in 2017 I waited a while to get it. I do think if you have to wait, get what you want on it the first time. Best wishes, Larry

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #49  
Have you tried Fox trailers in post falls. I had them build me my 14k tilt bed. I have no idea on their inventory.

oops, I just read that Fox has nothing on lot. Amazing. They usually have 100 rigs out there. Pretty sad.

im trying to get a wood max mx8800 chipper. Been told it’s 3-4 months out. But at least I’m on waiting list.

i should sell my tilt bed, I could ask $15k and may get it.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #50  
I wanted an 18 foot car hauler, flat with no sides. None in stock, and orders months out.

So I ended up getting one of four of these my Kubota dealer had in stock. Only 16 foot and only 5700 pound load rating. But I needed a trailer for hauling my RTV-X1100C and for taking my Allis Chalmers CA to the shows and it will work for that.

Only thing I hate is with the RTV or a car, you can't open the doors very much with the sides. But for the RTV if I put some inch planks under the wheels it will be enough.
That's a very nice trailer & all aluminum :cool: & even though it's not what You wanted , You probably wouldn't loose much on a trade if You came across one that You where looking for in a trade.