Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #41  
Lol😂🤣😂🤣😂

I knew there was a catch… would I need to remove the orange paint or will the green cover it nicely in several coats? 😁
No catch, the post was meant as humor. But in fact, Ferrari has only recently qualified by the EPA to import into the USA. 1 dealer in California only. They claim to produce the best, highest quality, low cost tractor in the world! Here is a link to the Cali dealer. It sounds like their quality control is second to none.
The purchase prices are very reasonable. The import price might be the shocker? Not sure...
I’m considering making an appointment for a test drive. If I should decide to, I’ll definitely take photos and post my opinion. ;)

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #42  
not to derail too much, but the cobram 40 looks like it would be awesome for a small property owner. low CG, tones of traction with the 4 equal size wheels, manurable.

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #43  
not to derail too much, but the cobram 40 looks like it would be awesome for a small property owner. low CG, tones of traction with the 4 equal size wheels, manurable.
I agree! :)

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #44  
I thought I was doing that when I bought a Kubota Grand L3650 with a Cab. I guess that just goes to show you that we don't know everything.

ok then what should I have bought for my 2 acres?

I hope this works out to your satisfaction...

But man, all I can think is...
... A Grand L3650 with cab for 2 acres! :eek:

Leaves me speechless...

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #45  
A close buddy bought a Chevy 1500 recently. A beautiful truck. On my very first visit after his purchase, I offered to take his hammer and put the first dent on the bottom of a quarter panel so he could be over that "new truck experience". Might as well get it over with. I suggested he do it, but he couldn't bring himself to do the needy.

After 8 Kubotas, I would have been "Displeased" about the hood, but really pissed with the overspray, especially on the radiator screen I have to clean 2x daily when bush hogging my fields. Any paint that made it through to the radiator would be a tech with a toothbrush cleaning it or a new radiator at no charge.

Then I would have considered the free services received. I'd still be pissed about the overspray. If I couldn't live with the crappy hood finish, as suggested, I would take it to a body shop to be repainted. I know I'd be turning the ratchet to deinstall the hood while questioning how long it would be before I scratched the hood (inevitable) with some branch and wondering if my OCD (CDO) got the best of me and my wallet. But if I cringed due to the finish every time I started the tractor (my problem), I'd get it refinished.

I'd use some mineral spirits to see if I could get the overspray off the hoses and other places the lazy tech, who couldn't take the 2 mins to find cardboard, sprayed. I've never seen a factory OEM part from Kubota with a bad paint job.

That Kubota model with cab is a sweet tractor for a small land owner and I hope you enjoy it.

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #47  
There are photos of overspray on the sides of the headlamps, inside the hood on the radiator screen and hoses, and the hood support stantions that support the hood when it’s closed.
I am surprised they didn't at least remove it and mask it before painting. Or if they really wanted it right, send it to a paint shop.

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #48  
No comment. Don't want you to 'WHINE' to Mohammad like you usually do.... Speaking of whining.
I won't comment either. I haven't practiced enough since it became an olympic event (discovered that last week).

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #49  
THE issue in this thread is that of "confidence." I can totally relate to finding that one's confidence in a dealer is trashed: my Kioti dealer gets my tractor for warranty work, but for anything else they ain't touching it (not going to pay them for their "quality" of work).

/ Authorized Kubota Warranty Service Provider? Part 2 of 3 #50  
When a thread starts with Part 2 of 3 , ya gotta think a little OCD lies ahead. I'm not saying that the OP doesn't have some legitimate complaints, but some other stuff seems overblown. Not likely a guy I'd want to have a beer with.