b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers

/ b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #41  
alexinPA, the difference is traction. You are running the tyres backwards so they clog up and don't self clean.

/ b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #42  
I contacted Bro-tek, they are going to do a custom set of spacers for me on a tractor they do not have listed. I am going to do the fronts as well, just to keep the tires in line.

On a related subject, you can fill tires with fluid without a special pump and tools if the sidewalls collapse when you let the air out.

Last edited:
   / b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #43  
alexinPA, the difference is traction. You are running the tyres backwards so they clog up and don't self clean.
Like I said, if you swap them (put left tire on right side and right on left) both tires running in required direction

/ b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #44  
I contacted Bro-tek, they are going to do a custom set of spacers for me on a tractor they do not have listed. I am going to do the fronts as well, just to keep the tires in line.
I looked again at my front wheels, and I can get a few more inches by just flipping them inside out so I will skip the front spacers. The stems will be inside but I can live with that. I will put the spacers on the rears for sure for stability.

/ b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #45  
I looked again at my front wheels, and I can get a few more inches by just flipping them inside out so I will skip the front spacers. The stems will be inside but I can live with that. I will put the spacers on the rears for sure for stability.
That's what i did just to fit snow chains. If you flip front wheels change the sides to keep direction of rotation as arrow shows

/ b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #46  
   / b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #47  
I contacted Bro-tek for a special quote for spacers on Aug 15. A Richard jumped right on it on Aug 16 and I gave him all of the information needed the same day. Then a question or two, then dead silence, even after a couple of follow-up/reminder emails from me to him. Today I forwarded the email string to their general sales email to see what is going on. We'll see what they come back with.

Last edited:
   / b2650 almost rolled need front wheel spacers #48  
Anyone use a wheel spacer to change bolt patterns? In other words, the inside pattern would match the existing hubs, but the outside pattern would be something more standard. I have an old 1980s Japanese bulletproof tractor that I want more stability on. Custom spacer for sure.