being banned

/ being banned #21  
   / being banned #22  
I tend to look at a member's name when I respond to their post. That glance also reflects their join date and post count. It's very surprising how many posters are on here daily that might have joined 3,5,8,years ago and have less than ten posts. It would be a disservice to remove them from the membership list because of their rare posts. Most will comment that they peruse the site frequently but rarely post.

As someone mentioned earlier, it's viewers that determine advertising cost not membership numbers alone.

Thanks for all you've done for this site Bird.

If a person wants to be done with this site, then unsubscribe to all threads, and For God's Sake, QUIT POSTING!

/ being banned #23  
   / being banned #24  
If a person wants to be done with this site, then unsubscribe to all threads, and For God's Sake, QUIT POSTING!

I was thinking the same thing. What on earth does it matter if you are taken off of a membership role? I can't even imagine why it would matter to anyone. If you don't want to participate any more stop posting, stop reading and stop browsing to this site. End of story. Full stop. Master switch off.

/ being banned #26  
I asked owners to remove me, they refused.

Remove you like make all your posts go away? That takes a lot of effort. If you don't like this place just take a hike and have the self control to not post anymore. Nobody will miss you.

/ being banned #27  
What was your other username when you got banned? Also, since you rejoined, you are actually being counted twice now...

The things some people get mad about

/ being banned
What was your other username when you got banned? Also, since you rejoined, you are actually being counted twice now...

I was never banned.

/ being banned #29  
People come and go. What makes this a good forum is that the posts are archived. It is a trove of information. Jinma (since passed) was the expert on NH in my book. I can still go back and look at what advice he gave people on specific problems. And having it all search-able makes it just that much better!

Friendly politics- lost access, never asked to rejoin. It was a continuous snowball fight with mud. Maybe someday....! Now just do that on FB!
- One learns a lot from others- how they think, approach life, and good "life/tractor hacks".

/ being banned #30  
I was never banned.
Oops, my bad... Sorry about that.

One thing that chaps my butt is the "Most users ever online was 23,693, 02-13-2012 at 09:52 PM." There was a software glitch and was double (??Triple??) counting everyone. Also, I would estimate at least 10,000(??) post were "Double" posting, shoot maybe more :D