Best fuel additives

/ Best fuel additives #11  
Neighbor had farm equipment (tractor, trucks, cotton pickers, and backhoe) that was over 40 years old and only additives he ever put in the fuel tank was Red die Diesel. Lasted until the state government forced him to sale it out of commiefornia.

/ Best fuel additives
check out opti-lube,been using there products for 5 years,in the winter we use the xpd in the summer we use there lubricity xl,very pleased with it in older and newer diesel engines
I’ve never heard of them before will definitely look into them though

/ Best fuel additives #14  
I find that most elixers are just a way to drain your wallet quicker. Only 'elixer' I use is Naon-Borate additive in my engine oil.

/ Best fuel additives #15  
"Naon-Borate"....boy, that's a hard elixer to enunciate....and ...it's free I suppose.;)

/ Best fuel additives
I find that most elixers are just a way to drain your wallet quicker. Only 'elixer' I use is Naon-Borate additive in my engine oil.
I’ve never heard of Naon-Borate before

/ Best fuel additives #17  
Neighbor had farm equipment (tractor, trucks, cotton pickers, and backhoe) that was over 40 years old and only additives he ever put in the fuel tank was Red die Diesel. Lasted until the state government forced him to sale it out of commiefornia.
The thing to understand is that diesel has changed a lot over the last 15-30 years, Diesel had much higher sulfur back then which is a great lubricant. A Lot of the additives over the last 20 years are to address that lack of lubrication and many also raise the cetane back up as well.

EPA began regulating diesel fuel sulfur levels in 1993. Beginning in 2006, EPA began to phase-in more stringent regulations to lower the amount of sulfur in diesel fuel to 15 ppm. This fuel is known as ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)

/ Best fuel additives #19  
"Naon-Borate"....boy, that's a hard elixer to enunciate....and ...it's free I suppose.;)
Again, spelled it incorrectly. Nano-Borate. Actually, it's an industrial additive for keeping the internals of engines and assemblies free of sludge and combustion by-products and it's not cheap either. Wish it was free.

/ Best fuel additives
The thing to understand is that diesel has changed a lot over the last 15-30 years, Diesel had much higher sulfur back then which is a great lubricant. A Lot of the additives over the last 20 years are to address that lack of lubrication and many also raise the cetane back up as well.

EPA began regulating diesel fuel sulfur levels in 1993. Beginning in 2006, EPA began to phase-in more stringent regulations to lower the amount of sulfur in diesel fuel to 15 ppm. This fuel is known as ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
I’ve heard that off road diesel has more sulfur in it but I don’t know enough to know if it’s true