Best inexpensive tool cabinet?

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #11  
Most harbor freight stuff sucks, but their us general tool cabinets and rolling cabinets are top notch. I have 3 of them now. Amazing quality for the money
I completely agree with the HF....US General recommendation.
Most bang for the buck!
They always have a sale, but watch for the best one!

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #12  
Can you eliminate some of the tools? :D

50-cal-can.jpg

Bruce

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #13  
-------------------------------------------

I've several images I'd like to attach but pulling them out of this new system is painful.
You must not be on a computer.

The new system is so easy and resizes the humongous cell phone pictures.

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #14  
US General here too. Very nice ball bearing slide drawers. Upper cabinet hold hand tools, lower cabinet has larger drawers that hold smaller power tools like Dremel, drills, router. Built a shelf under 1/2 of workbench for circular saws and bulkier tools.

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #15  
I garbage picked this one which I use for my portable power tools. It even has a light inside that works if I plug it in. "Free" is always good. I like the glass front, so I can see what I need and if it is there.
Gas chainsaws go on top, drills on the top shelf inside, curve cut electric saws on the middle shelf, straight cut electric saws on the lower shelf, and sanders, sand sandpaper and supporting equipment, manuals, etc in the drawers.
20200606_151211.jpg

Last edited:
   / Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #16  
I garbage picked this one which I use for my portable power tools. It even has a light inside that works if I plug it in. "Free" is always good. I like the glass front, so I can see what I need and if it is there.
Gas chainsaws go on top, drills on the top shelf inside, curve cut electric saws on the middle shelf, straight cut electric saws on the lower shelf, and sanders, sand sandpaper and supporting equipment, manuals, etc in the drawers.
View attachment 698695
Good idea! It can be difficult to give old formal furniture away. We learned that after my mom passed.

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet?
" a tool cabinet to get organized" ?
Is that all it takes to get "organized"?
Wish someone had explained that when I was 20, ...... about 60 years ago.
Motivation.

/ Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #18  
   / Best inexpensive tool cabinet? #19  
I would pick a wall and get a HF stack or two and the rest of the wall I would load up with heavy duty kitchen bases. Get some overhead cabinets to match.
You would have a 24" work base that way to work on using a Formica top..
That would give you a place for sockets and hand wrenches etc. and a place for chainsaws and larger items.