Best UTV?

/ Best UTV? #11  
1. Kubota RTV

2. Honda Pioneer

Might swap those depending on specific tastes.

/ Best UTV? #12  
Just buy two Mahindra Roxor’s and be done with it lol.

My only experience with UTV’s is what we have at work JD 4x6 gator, Polaris 4x4 and a new 4x4 cub cadet. Polaris and cub are 500-700cc or around there.

Of those three the Polaris and cub are sitting outside and the Gator is sitting in the garage because it’s been the least problematic and actually runs, it wasn’t used for 2 years, just sat around, threw a charger on it and fired right up, purrs like a kitten. The cub has been the worst, nothing but problems.

/ Best UTV? #13  
Consider the Yamaha Viking...........has a good dump bed, seats 6, 1200# towing capacity, and can be used as a recreation and utility vehicle.

/ Best UTV? #14  
Anyone looked close at the Mahindra Roxor Jeep knock offs yet? Interesting product. Reachable prices. Not exactly what this OP is looking for I don't think but it crossed my mind when he asked. Seen a couple from across a parking lot.

This place is close to me... where I saw them. This is the deluxe loaded one... 218 Mahindra Roxor Limited Edition // LE R181 | Performance Powersports

/ Best UTV? #15  
   / Best UTV? #16  
I reserve an opinion on the Roxor til I get to touch one.

/ Best UTV? #17  
I reserve an opinion on the Roxor til I get to touch one.

Yeah...doubt if they're road legal...but, highly competitive prices!

/ Best UTV? #18  
They aren't road legal. They are essentially a UTV in that respect. Considered a "side by side"

And they are governed to 45mph.

Diesel though. Turbo diesels. Manual only. Id like to know the specifics and source of the motor... knowing Mahindra it could be about anything or any one.

Trail riding for someone who wants that sort of jeep trail ride feel.

Id take one if someone gave me one. Id like to try riding one. One positive I can see from reading is the towing capacity. Far more than any regular UTV. But... a very unique product.

/ Best UTV? #19  
I believe they already are saying not road legal. There are some logistical questions I have about them. Particularly the top speed. No mechanical reason for it to be that slow other than poor design.

/ Best UTV? #20  
I believe they already are saying not road legal. There are some logistical questions I have about them. Particularly the top speed. No mechanical reason for it to be that slow other than poor design.

Its reported that its electronically limited. Probably capable of closer to 55 if not so. A review I read says there was little speed difference from 4th to 5th so the suspicion is they are hitting a limiter.