BEST WORK GlOVES??

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #12  
Pretty good selection from Stihl the chainsaw builders

personally I prefer the deerskin leather gloves from Menards the brand is RW made in China I believe.
here are what has been my preferred gloves from Menards for the past 20 years.

Last edited:
   / BEST WORK GlOVES??
I use these leather Carhartt gloves for firewood and working in the woods. The leather holds up well, and the elastic cuff keeps the glove from filling with sawdust when using a chainsaw.

Unfortunately, the local hardware stores only carry the style with the open cuff, so I have to order these online. (I did try the hardware store ones first, since I like to support the local stores, but they just filled up with sawdust when cutting wood.)

They also make a version that is lightly insulated, waterproof, and breathable. I use them in the winter with good results. They are not super-insulated, but enough for most of my use. If it's really cold out and I have rough work to do, I'll wear these with a light glove liner and sometimes put one of those chemical hand warmer packets inside the glove on the back of my hand. The insulation is light enough that I can still easily handle a chainsaw.
I will look at them thanks. We have no trouble with cold weather down here in South Central Texas! lol

/ BEST WORK GlOVES??
Pretty good selection from Stihl the chainsaw builders

personally I prefer the deerskin leather gloves from Menards the brand is RW made in China I believe.
here are what has been my preferred gloves from Menards for the past 20 years.
I love those deer skin ones as well but they don't have the closed cuff and they don't last very long either.

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #15  
I've recently converted to this style and happy I did. Great grip so fatigue is reduced, and great for firewood because splinters wont penetrate the coating.

/ BEST WORK GlOVES??
I've recently converted to this style and happy I did. Great grip so fatigue is reduced, and great for firewood because splinters wont penetrate the coating.

How much wear and tear will they take?

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #17  

Thanks for posting the link, I plan on buying a pair next time I’m at Harbor Freight

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #18  
I get a kick out of these gloves. If you buy them be sure to remember on try to cut yourself with your chainsaw on the top of your left hand only. I wonder if the sell safety shoes that will protect your left big toe only?

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #19  
I get a kick out of these gloves. If you buy them be sure to remember on try to cut yourself with your chainsaw on the top of your left hand only. I wonder if the sell safety shoes that will protect your left big toe only?
Because the left hand is the single largest area of injury. The right hand is not really at much risk. Putting the protection where it's most needed while trying to preserve mobility where it's not.

chainsaw injury statisticsx.jpeg

Last edited: