Flail Mower Betsco ditch type mower

/ Betsco ditch type mower #1  

jcummins

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, F3680, Mule Pro Fxt
   / Betsco ditch type mower
Also the optional 4 way float control vale they mention...how does that work with your existing hydraulics?

/ Betsco ditch type mower #3  
Almost all tractors are constant flow systems. On those you connect the new valve's input port to the power beyond going from the loader to the 3pt and the new valve's power beyond to the 3pt. The valves go in series. You don't need a four way joystick like a loader valve. A valve with two levers, one with float, would do. Some tractors have auxiliary or SCV valves and that's what you'd use for this.

/ Betsco ditch type mower
Almost all tractors are constant flow systems. On those you connect the new valve's input port to the power beyond going from the loader to the 3pt and the new valve's power beyond to the 3pt. The valves go in series. You don't need a four way joystick like a loader valve. A valve with two levers, one with float, would do. Some tractors have auxiliary or SCV valves and that's what you'd use for this.

So the mower simply hooked up to my rear remotes like anything else is all that it needs. I don't think....the rear remotes on my tractor, M7040, have float though, but Id use as is first before any hydraulic changes.

/ Betsco ditch type mower #5  
You may be able to get a kit from Kubota to convert a factory valve to float.