Big Boomers

/ Big Boomers #11  
That's right the brakes are on the left, pedals on the right. I guess my brain and orientation are backwards because I have no problem with the two pedal system. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I guess that is because as I was going to college, I did commercial mowing with a F932, and it had the two pedal system.

/ Big Boomers #12  
Like a lot of things, I guess it's OK if that's what you're accustomed to. Did you ever ride English motorcycles of 40 years ago, like the BSA and Triumph, with the brake on the left and the toe shift on the right? Not too bad if you're thinking about it, but in an emergency, I know darned well I'd be stomping the pedals on the wrong side./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Big Boomers #13  
James, I have no problem learning different tractor operating protocol. It's odd when you do it throughout your day. I mean, try driving a Bobcat. You go forwards and backwards with your hands, lift and roll with your feet, I get in my truck after driving the shuttle shift tractors all day, reach down for the key and try to go forward with my turn signal, and numerous other things, but I quickly adjust. I know the two pedal HST on NH would not be an issue, the brakes on the left would be a breeze, having the available differential braking would be a bounus.
Maybe its me, after all, I shoot a basketball left handed, unless I'm in the key, then I shoot right, tennis is right, ping pong left, hammer left or right, write left, throw right, etc. I'm screwed up. Rat...

/ Big Boomers #15  
Muhammed, well said, I must agree, and if I can, let me add to that, Blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah blah blah, doot da doot da do, da do da do! Rat...

/ Big Boomers #17  
Yes, nobody is above CNH... hey Jim, did you hear anything about the possibility fo a 'red Boomer' under the Case name? I heard that it would be basically a NH but with the Case name on it, and of course, red. Now, would you consider that a part of the family, or??

msig.gif

/ Big Boomers #18  
Muhammad,

As a good American I would have to let it in the family...you know red, white and BLUE of course!
And no, I haven't heard of it yet. The way I see it the more BOOMERS the better for all of the world's people to go forth and prosper (or mow your lawn)...even if they come out orange someday!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Jim

/ Big Boomers #19  
Sorry, but I'm really laughing... that was a good one!!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

msig.gif

/ Big Boomers #20  
With all the mergers of big companies nowadays, it's hard (make that, impossible) to keep up with who's making and selling what. I, too, have heard that New Holland owns Case, or vice versa, and it's interesting to me that my Kubota dealer is also a dealer for Case International, while the New Holland dealer a hundred yards up the road has other brands of fork lifts as his primary business.

Bird