Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #21  
I live in PA just next to New Jersey and close to NewYork. I take my gun to neither state. Between magazine capacity laws and what ammunition you can have nobody can keep track. Hollow points are fine in PA. Jersey forget it. Those alone get ya jammed up. Not worth getting locked up in my mind.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #22  
I know nothing about those people or their organization, but I suggest you all don't fully believe the story presented. I suspect MANY facts and details have been omitted or altered to paint exactly the picture you all have about them now.

I have a severe distrust of most "news" organizations and media and take everything with a grain of salt.

There have been a news "stories" over the years that sure made the person or person's look like the "bad" guy('s) but only later when the facts were reported by someone actually involved or closer to the situation, does it look like the law (and certainly the reporters) didn't have the facts and the so called bad people may have been in the right or at least would have had the majority of the public supporting their actions or understanding what drove them to do what they did.

I have told many people regarding any registering and confiscation of guns, The government isn't going to come knock on your door and tell you to turn them over, they will find one little infraction and twist and extort it or make one up and have the "news" media broadcast something and make you off to be some terrible, insane, lunatic. All your friends, family and neighbors will be shocked that you hid this for all these years and they will not be there to support you and help defend you. (Divide and conquer!)

They are slowly but continually brainwashing our youth negative views towards guns and that only bad people or "potentially" dangerous people have them and they will not want to own them or be around them. Don't think so? Ask your children or grand children that aren't already hunters or gun enthusiast what they think of firearms or what the school has presented to them. Luckily here in TX at the schools my son has attended, it has been pretty neutral or even a pro-gun atmosphere..so far.

On another comment: How can we have uniform federal firearm transportation laws yet have to know each states law's? That is contradictory!

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #23  
I live in PA just next to New Jersey and close to NewYork. I take my gun to neither state. Between magazine capacity laws and what ammunition you can have nobody can keep track. Hollow points are fine in PA. Jersey forget it. Those alone get ya jammed up. Not worth getting locked up in my mind.
Exactly what all those different laws were meant to do! Stop you from carrying or possessing!

You have already submitted. :(

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #24  
I think there IS a group in government pushing for relaxing of carry laws, but they aren’t in power

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #25  
I think there IS a group in government pushing for relaxing of carry laws, but they aren’t in power
And we are at risk of the advancements recently made being undone. Not directly, but indirectly.

The proposals to tax us annually for certain guns we already own, increase ammo taxes, raising the legal age to even carry a long gun (won't affect most of us here), lots of anti-second amendment proposals just looming out there.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #26  
And it’s so bizarre that hollow points aren’t allowed! Solid bullets go through objects and strike bystanders. (n)
Im in and out of PA/DE/MD so much, I can’t carry. Too much confusion.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
I know nothing about those people or their organization, but I suggest you all don't fully believe the story presented. I suspect MANY facts and details have been omitted or altered to paint exactly the picture you all have about them now.

I have a severe distrust of most "news" organizations and media and take everything with a grain of salt.

There have been a news "stories" over the years that sure made the person or person's look like the "bad" guy('s) but only later when the facts were reported by someone actually involved or closer to the situation, does it look like the law (and certainly the reporters) didn't have the facts and the so called bad people may have been in the right or at least would have had the majority of the public supporting their actions or understanding what drove them to do what they did.

I have told many people regarding any registering and confiscation of guns, The government isn't going to come knock on your door and tell you to turn them over, they will find one little infraction and twist and extort it or make one up and have the "news" media broadcast something and make you off to be some terrible, insane, lunatic. All your friends, family and neighbors will be shocked that you hid this for all these years and they will not be there to support you and help defend you. (Divide and conquer!)

They are slowly but continually brainwashing our youth negative views towards guns and that only bad people or "potentially" dangerous people have them and they will not want to own them or be around them. Don't think so? Ask your children or grand children that aren't already hunters or gun enthusiast what they think of firearms or what the school has presented to them. Luckily here in TX at the schools my son has attended, it has been pretty neutral or even a pro-gun atmosphere..so far.

On another comment: How can we have uniform federal firearm transportation laws yet have to know each states law's? That is contradictory!
You hit the nail on the head sir...

I see these people as no more than "bubbas" heading to deer camp for the most part.

Generally it takes about a year or two for the real truth to come out LOL

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #28  
I'm guessing even in Alabama, if you're found on the side of the road with your flashers going out of gas wearing body armor at 0100, you're going to raise the LEO's suspicions ;)

Now, have no clue if these guys were actually wearing the body armor. Could be they just have everything locked in the trunk and the stop escalated (and just locking everything in the trunk itself is not following the state law).

Even if your deer camp is in the next state over, know those states gun laws.
I suspect that may depend on the part of Alabama and how you know the local law enforcement .... 😁

....of course, given some of the training that the local law enforcement does I also wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them ended up on the side of the road out of gas and dressed & equipped in a similar manner.

Even when it comes to actual law enforcement officers they aren't all consistent ....as would be expected since they're human too.

It really all comes down to the details ....most of which haven't been presented. Though whatever training they were going to apparently needs to be enhanced since it's it's not exactly great planning to have to stop and refill a vehicle on the side of the road, and even worse to do so in an state that's not exactly known to be 2A friendly.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #29  
Probably not unthinkable to wear body armor when deer hunting near populated areas on the opening days of buck season.
Some of these anvil heads will shoot anything that moves, including other hunters, walkers, farmers, etc.
If I saw a deer hunter with an M-4 and a kevlar vest emerging from a vehicle near a suburban area, I would probably not look twice.

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #30  
Probably not unthinkable to wear body armor when deer hunting near populated areas on the opening days of buck season.
Some of these anvil heads will shoot anything that moves, including other hunters, walkers, farmers, etc.
Yep, have heard more than a few independent stories of irresponsible idiots out hunting/shooting.

...and have even seen very poor judgement a public range myself. Had two people show up when I was shooting at a public range a few years ago that came to shoot one the range I'd been using by myself (generally went as soon as it opens to avoid the crowds). They doing some rather questionable things, but not entirely irresponsible since they were wearing some form of private security uniform and seemed to be engaged in basic firearms training/familiarization.

Definitely sure they weren't with the local sheriff's department as I've seen the deputies show up at the range to shoot more than a few times (usually driving the county vehicle).

However, what made me pack up and leave was when they started shooting when I was down range AFTER having let them know and gotten a positive acknowledgement from them.

That was a bit much for me even though we were using opposite sides of the range.