Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #151  
Everyone who disagrees with me is a potential idiot. It doesn't take much. 😄

btw, I can't cite any of our TBN forum members among the group and that may seem odd for me to say. Hey, some of my 'best friends' may be political opposites hereupon but so what? IMO they're far from idiots. For all ya know I could be the biggest and getting away with it. ;)

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Third to last paragraph in the article.

"On the Rise of the Moors website, however, they say they are not sovereign citizens, but the original sovereigns of the U.S. based on a 1789 letter from George Washington to the sultan of Morocco."

Trying to find the actual wording in the letter where these guys think they're immune from US laws on US soil. Seems Washington wrote a couple of letters, but can't find the "smoking gun" so to speak per the letter which these bozos refer to or exactly what section they are refering to.

Heck, even if you're a diplomat and really screw up and use diplomatic immunity for breaking the law, they'll most likley just ship you out of the country.

It's nice these guys didn't want to cause fear, but at the end of the day, I don't see that as a defense for breaking the law (if they actually did transport firearms across state lines without first securing and locking the firearms and ammo separately). The way they were dressed and body armor is bogus at the end of the day IMO if it were not just for the sheer stupidity if they really were looking like they were dressed for war with loaded and unsecured firearms in the vehicles, with out of state plates pulled over the side of the raod at 0100 in Massachusetts. You really can't make this stuff up.

Come to think of it,why not just ship them back to their "original" country with no way back in? Airline tickets would be cheaper than 3 hots and a cot, added I'm certain the jail could use the saved space 😁

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #153  
Anyone see the numbers for shootings over the holiday weekend??
Over 400 shootings and 150-180 (reported) dead nation wide...
i just saw 650? shootings

that's why i stay deep in the woods

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #154  
Detroit, Chicago, LA and Philadelphia accounted for 71% of those shootings over the 4th of July holiday. And thats a normal percentage anyway, but the total count for a typical 4-day period was much higher.
Had a shooting a few weeks ago in Philly where a dunkin D@nuts manager opened her shop at 5AM. Guy points gun at her, she gives him the money, he shoots and kills her anyway. What a horrible tragedy.
Had another one in North Philly area where a 19 yr old gets shot, cops come to his rescue and while getting him into the squad car they start shooting at the cops.
Philly is so bad now. Driving through N Philly is very dangerous. Walking through it is a death sentence.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #155  
AND the cops in the last north philly shoot you talk about are on the hook for shooting back if I remember correctly.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
AND the cops in the last north philly shoot you talk about are on the hook for shooting back if I remember correctly.
Cops in north philly I have to laugh.

Even since the 80's, there were some sections in Philly you didn't want to be in.

That said, Philly cops always seem to fly under the radar when it comes to "bad" cops. I knew as a kid in the 70's and 80's that when in Philly, don't mess with the cops. The reality is with more people in any organization, the greater the chance for corruption.

Haven't been to Philly in 20 years. Still would take Philly over Camden or Newark if I had to drive through an area though unless things have changed drastically (given human nature, not sure if those things have changed).

Sorry, but when Philly police dropped a bomb in 1985, told me everything I need to know how they operate. Perhaps things have changed within over time, but at the end of the day, living in or near ANY city ain't for me.

The irony is when I worked in DC in the late 80's, I thought it was worse than Philly.

I miss a good soft pretzel or cheese steak when going to Veterans stadium though. THOSE days are gone LOL

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #158  
Therein is one of the biggest problems all around: individuals or groups being made to seem threatening or worthy of being feared ...whether or not it's justified.

Of course, there are always the fools who think every member of a group is in mindless lockstep or in full knowledge of all the groups activities (which may at times include members of the said group as well).

Only reason that I've seen for this even have made any news is because an officer stopped and the situation escalated in rather unusual manner. If they'd wanted an armed conflict I'm pretty sure they could have overwhelmed the initial officer - even though it seems they were far from competent in their actions.

While I may have missed it, I've yet to see or hear of any physical harm/damage that was caused in this event.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #159  
Just saw this on Youtube... Speaking of Philly. Don't tell me we aren't sliding.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #160  
If a person's minimal wants/needs are being met with little/no effort then it probably shouldn't be much of a surprise that there are more than a few people who'd like to spend the day hanging out with family, friends and/or using whatever chemicals they wish.... ...and if a person happens to view hobbies as undesirable/unneeded work - or just doesn't have any.....

Have known/heard of a few who were relatively well off who just decided to just go live on the streets since hanging out with friends and drinking all day appealed to them more than living in a house and having to continue working all day every day in order to pay for all the things they really didn't want.... 🤷‍♂️

So is that video suppose to be showing the "better" life that some have? Just have to ask since "better" can be such an ambiguous and subjective term. 😇

As for the trash, from what I've seen trash pickup generally doesn't include litter clean up - actually the way garbage collection works in my area unless the trash is in a bag it won't be picked up (even if it's in the garbage can). So unless anti-litter laws are enforced, or the city enacts a paid program to clean up litter I'd pretty much expect a city street to look like that given how much trash I pick out of my yard ("out in the sticks") on a weekly basis. From what I've seen there's a whole lot of people who seem to think that dealing with their garbage is someone else's task.... :rolleyes: